Analytic Site Rankings | The Boneyard

Analytic Site Rankings

Reaction Score
I think all Boneyarders - both Insiders and Casual Fans alike - love this UConn team. The computers love us so far as well. Here is where we rank on a handful of analytic sites.

Jeff Sagarin: 2 (!)
Haslemetrics: 4
Ken Pomeroy: 8
Evan Miya: 16
Bart Torvik: 20

It's early, we've only played one elite team, yada, yada, yada, but it's always nice to see some objective evidence that this could be an elite basketball team.

Reaction Score
Also fun to track the Bracketology. We were a consensus 5 or 6 seed last week. A win tomorrow and I would think we are in the 2 or 3 seed conversation.

Reaction Score
I think all Boneyarders - both Insiders and Casual Fans alike - love this UConn team. The computers love us so far as well. Here is where we rank on a handful of analytic sites.

Jeff Sagarin: 2 (!)
Haslemetrics: 4
Ken Pomeroy: 8
Evan Miya: 16
Bart Torvik: 20

It's early, we've only played one elite team, yada, yada, yada, but it's always nice to see some objective evidence that this could be an elite basketball team.
Oh, we’re 7th on Evan Miya’s site now.

Reaction Score
Oh, we’re 7th on Evan Miya’s site now.

He must have tweaked something, because not enough game action happened to move us up. Also our players jumped up a bunch in the individual ranks. Sanogo was 50 on Sat morning and now 19th. Jackson not even in the top 100 all the way up to 12th (he's always had really strong defensive metrics on Miya).

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It’s always a good sign when every algorithm has you top 10. It’s gonna be a special year.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
And here I thought you were on some other plane connected with Bill. I officially withdraw my Moody Blues Legand of a Mind Song.

The connection was broken when my 6 week old peed on me while changing her an hour ago. Sorry.

I wish Bill would expound on the physics of a female infants ability to launch pee further than a thoroughbred racehorse. It is mind bottling .

Reaction Score
Yes. We should change our colors to Douglas Fir Green and white.
You have five minutes to rethink this though I know your heart is in the right place. Never disrespect American flag blue, white, and red!! Just don’t.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom