LisaG
Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 2.04.17 PM.png

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Looks good, as of today :eek:
But the top section 23-24 doesn't look correct, it is a copy of the previous season.
Same with the bottom section, two identical seasons.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Is it realistic to believe that Westbrook will remain at UConn beyond the 2020-21 season?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
(sheepishly updated the graphics ... too many windows open on laptop, reading up on the coro ... you know)

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Future looks bright!

Next year will be very good, but an adjustment year with five frosh and a transfer, and the unexpected loss of the top player. Only four returning players, although all are valuable contributors.

2021-2022 looks amazing, especially if the number one recruit from the Class of 2021 decides to join the party........

CW and ONO are both 2000 birthdays, meaning that (unlike Megan) they can`t leave for the WNBA after 2020-2021 under the age 22 rule. So, very likely they will be here for 2021-2022.

I will take EricLA`s word for it re Westbrook. That would be great and somewhat unexpected news.

I`d love to get four years out of Anna but I`d settle for three.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Future looks bright!

Next year will be very good, but an adjustment year with five frosh and a transfer, and the unexpected loss of the top player. Only four returning players, although all are valuable contributors.

2021-2022 looks amazing, especially if the number one recruit from the Class of 2021 decides to join the party........

CW and ONO are both 2000 birthdays, meaning that (unlike Megan) they can`t leave for the WNBA after 2020-2021 under the age 22 rule. So, very likely they will be here for 2021-2022.

I will take EricLA`s word for it re Westbrook. That would be great and somewhat unexpected news.

I`d love to get four years out of Anna but I`d settle for three.
Feels like the start of a new era. Time to turn the Paige.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
If you're happy now, wait until you see the transfer that Geno gets for next year.
So far I don't know of anyone in the portal that even remotely would make an impact with the Huskies next year, especially seeing that the eligibility rules have not been changed (for UConn at least), so...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
So far I don't know of anyone in the portal that even remotely would make an impact with the Huskies next year, especially seeing that the eligibility rules have not been changed (for UConn at least), so...
The portal is nascent my friend. Be just a little patient. All will be revealed.

Reaction Score
I was in agreement with you Center until I saw more and more of Paige and Mir. There is going to be a huge improvement in both ball handling and rebounding. Anything else is a bonus.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I was in agreement with you Center until I saw more and more of Paige and Mir. There is going to be a huge improvement in both ball handling and rebounding. Anything else is a bonus.
I was replying to a poster that posted "wait until you see the transfer Geno gets next year".

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Her mom said she intends to stay for 2 more years. No she did not put it on social media. No I will not tell you how i know this.
Westbrook staying 2 years (that would most likely be a year after she gets her degree) would surprise me as much as Walker leaving early.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
If you're happy now, wait until you see the transfer that Geno gets for next year.
I hope we are thinking of the same person I spoke about in an earlier post.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I would like 2 graduate transfers transfers
1) DiJonai Carrington
2) an experienced, physical big to bang with Liv, AAliyah, Anna, Piath in practice.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
So UConn will have at least six players who have never played a game for the Huskies on the roster next season and only four who have. When was the last time the number of newcomers (including a non-playing transfer such as Westbrook) outnumbered the returnees?

Reaction Score
So UConn will have at least six players who have never played a game for the Huskies on the roster next season and only four who have. When was the last time the number of newcomers (including a non-playing transfer such as Westbrook) outnumbered the returnees?

Uconn is going to be a very young team. How often does Uconn or most elite teams for that matter not have a single senior on the roster?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom