An idea | The Boneyard

An idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huskieforlife

Am not sure if this has been brought up in the past but, I was curious to ask if we could add a separate forum for bb recruiting? Fishy?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i tried to get a recruit thread started here but ppl didn't keep i going. it works for fball becuase your talking about 200-300 players a year recruiting wise between interest and offers. in bball its like 50 so there is not as much info to stockpile. also for uconn our bball gets major media from the recruit sites meanwhile our fball isn't top tier status so its harder to get consistent info.

H

Huskieforlife

i tried to get a recruit thread started here but ppl didn't keep i going. it works for fball becuase your talking about 200-300 players a year recruiting wise between interest and offers. in bball its like 50 so there is not as much info to stockpile. also for uconn our bball gets major media from the recruit sites meanwhile our fball isn't top tier status so its harder to get consistent info.
I see. Am interested in UConn Recruiting and thought it would be a good idea.

pj

Reaction Score
In addition to the smaller number of players, basketball recruiting has too short a season. Seems like 99% of the decisions are between summer viewing season and November signing, lately 90% of the top 100 are committed by September. Football recruiting is year round. 20-25 recruits signed per year, vs 3 for basketball.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If we had a recruiting board, threads like, "Hey, that recruit is too fat and uncoordinated!" would stick around far longer than my brain could handle and I would die of an cerebral hemorrhage.

So, aside from the facts mentioned above, my health precludes a basketball recruiting board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom