An Elite 2014 Player interested in Conn..... | The Boneyard

An Elite 2014 Player interested in Conn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
#6 HG 6'2'F USA16 Gold medal member LaJanna Drummer has listed UCONN amongst the schools she is interested in! JS:) This is coming from numerous sources including HG/ESPN I have included this in posts for the las 3-4 days! It did not seem to get
attention or comment! Eric,Milford,dog,ice,,others help out here. I have also seen Eckman St Marys Az #1 High School team express interest in us and Sue Bird is her favorite player, Other players out West in the 2014 class elite PG.SG/CA;) interest in Conn.This summer we may see some of these players on the USA16 and USA18 teams. Stewart plans on playing for the USA18 team and DD may also be on that team. It will be interesting if Mo J and M Tuck go for the team?
I do not see us getting 4 players in 2013. More likely in 2014.
For Today though,the most important Womens Baskeball Team Event is our "Punchback" game against ND for the BE Title. We need to play like we did Mon night. It would be nice to get more scoring from Tiff and Bria! 40 min + if necessary of our best basketball.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think she was mentioned in a thread earlier in the week. If I find it I will link it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom