An apology and a renewed appreciation for EVERYONE on the BY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

An apology and a renewed appreciation for EVERYONE on the BY

Reaction Score
Hey a friend of mine has a polo playing daughter. She is playing somewhere, not UConn. In any case, the school did not offer her a scholarship. The told her if she attended they would provide boarding for her horse so she could bring him. The dad says he is the only guy whose kid didn’t get a scholarship but whose horse got a full ride! Apparently it is not so uncommon in the sport at the college level, though.
I think Nike provides our horses. Much better than the Adidas horses currently. They are adding carbon fiber to the shoes. Apparently, during recruiting trips, our recruits get to bring their male horses to the stables to get taken care of (ahem, ahem). We're like the Louisville of polo.

Reaction Score
I've been out of pocket all day and just trying to catch up on all of the signings.

It took a few minutes but eventually my joy for today led me to start thinking of the not so good times with the program the last few years.

Then that got me thinking of the not so good times on The Boneyard the last few years. The vitriol slung around amongst ourselves was embarrassing.

I played a part in that and I apologize to all. A few of you more than others.

What I'm trying to say is that with the success of the team, this place has become a lot more enjoyable. Throw in WBB, both Hockey teams, the Hook C, The Equestrian and Field Hockey teams....

The World's off kilter these days but it's pretty cool knowing we've balanced out before it did.
I remember you and a few others planted a tree in my wife's memory when she died. Thanks, so no apology needed here.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Tread lightly @ClifSpliffy you never know...........

*nothing but love
oh yeah? oh yeah? well, that 'wind at your back' is nothing more than flatulence, horse flatulence.
can't tack ur sailboat into that gust. it stinks.

and stop hijacking the thread with non-topic posts.
it's aboot horse poop. keep it up, and i'll tell the op that ur a hijacker,
a horse hijacker. where'd u get a gunny sack big enuf to toss over mr ed?
just saw the security cam pics from ur last horse heist.

c4d2338ab4eada3c3b9fd983dced5fdf.jpg

not impressed.
and ur tag line 'nuthin but luv' is a lie. u never loved me, it was all just a sham. a sham of a mockery of a sham, wrapped in bacon. and why do u hate football? are u canadian?

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
oh yeah? oh yeah? well, that 'wind at your back' is nothing more than flatulence, horse flatulence.
can't tack ur sailboat into that gust. it stinks.

and stop hijacking the thread with non-topic posts.
it's aboot horse poop. keep it up, and i'll tell the op that ur a hijacker,
a horse hijacker. where'd u get a gunny sack big enuf to toss over mr ed?
just saw the security cam pics from ur last horse heist.

c4d2338ab4eada3c3b9fd983dced5fdf.jpg

not impressed.
and ur tag line 'nuthin but luv' is a lie. u never loved me, it was all just a sham. a sham of a mockery of a sham, wrapped in bacon. and why do u hate football? are u canadian?
cfa50c3eff10c6875cd5aaaedede3849--horse-stuff-funny-horses.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom