An Amazing 4 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
  • April 9: UConn Crowned National Champions for the 8th Time
  • July 15: Bria and Kaleena help Team USA win Gold at the WUGs
  • July 28: Breanna, Morgan and Moriah help Team USA win Gold at the U-19 World Championships
  • July 31: The entire National Championship team will be honored by the President at the White House
Any suggestions for an encore?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
2014 cart getting ahead of that horse.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I would add to your list Kelly being drafted in the 1st round by CT Sun on April 15th.

• [ ]April 9: UConn Crowned National Champions for the 8th Time
    [ ]July 15: Bria and Kaleena help Team USA win Gold at the WUGs
    [ ]July 28: Breanna, Morgan and Moriah help Team USA win Gold at the U-19 World Championships
    [ ]July 31: The entire National Championship team will be honored by the President at the White House
Any suggestions for a encore?

HGN

Reaction Score
And what I so love about the USA Basketball Team Gold Medal wins for our girls is that the girls come back HEALTHY. No breaks , No tears , No severe strains , No tweaks..........Healthy.

Health is the most important aspect of this upcoming 2013--2014 team. We will have a short roster in number of bodies. IMHO , If we start out healthy , and remain healthy , we will have a good chance to repeat as NC.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Any suggestions for a encore?

Let's start with winning the Hall of Fame Classic in Springfield, then the
Maggie Dixon Classic in the Garden.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
And what I so love about the USA Basketball Team Gold Medal wins for our girls is that the girls come back HEALTHY. No breaks , No tears , No severe strains , No tweaks..........Healthy.

Health is the most important aspect of this upcoming 2013--2014 team. We will have a short roster in number of bodies. IMHO , If we start out healthy , and remain healthy , we will have a good chance to repeat as NC.

Good point. I think Bria Hartley picked up an injury in the 3x3 and took her some time to get over it. Moriah had to sit one game with an injury, but she seemed to be over it by the end.

Reaction Score
I'm taking it one game at a time. The Baylor loss to Louisville is a reminder that any team can beat any other on a given day. Many teams are using the Baylor loss as motivation for the upcoming season. That said, it is difficult not to be wildly optimistic about 2014. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom