Amusing..."Flash Sale" email for BC Bus Trip | The Boneyard

Amusing..."Flash Sale" email for BC Bus Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Couldn't come at a better time. Just got an e-mail from Ryan on a "Flash Sale" for the BC bus trip/tailgate. The price has been lowered so you can invite your friends "that are still on the fence."

Anybody on the fence probably fell off last night, if they were still there after the ECU game.

We've got a good group going on the trip, and we're going to have fun no matter what....but now it's become a bus trip and a tailgate at BCU, and not much more. Bringing extra booze. Helps lessen the sting.

Reaction Score
Couldn't come at a better time. Just got an e-mail from Ryan on a "Flash Sale" for the BC bus trip/tailgate. The price has been lowered so you can invite your friends "that are still on the fence."

Anybody on the fence probably fell off last night, if they were still there after the ECU game.

We've got a good group going on the trip, and we're going to have fun no matter what....but now it's become a bus trip and a tailgate at BCU, and not much more. Bringing extra booze. Helps lessen the sting.

you couldn't pay me to go

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
you couldn't pay me to go
The only good thing to come out of this is that IF there is some miracle and we beat BC, it will burn them to the core of their souls even more. If we lose...is there any surprise in this? Kind of a tongue-in-cheek win-win for those who go.

Reaction Score
I'll be there. But only because I live in Boston anyway.

Reaction Score
The only good thing to come out of this is that IF there is some miracle and we beat BC, it will burn them to the core of their souls even more. If we lose...is there any surprise in this? Kind of a tongue-in-cheek win-win for those who go.

Diaco will call it a scrimmage in preparation for next season, so I don't think the result really matters....

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I bought like 20 tickets. Can't back out. I'd give them away but I'm not sure that anyone would take them

Reaction Score
You must be kidding. There is no if here. There is only when.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
You must be kidding. There is no if here. There is only when.
I envy your optimism, but mine has been eroded by the relentless Diaco tide of disappointment.

Reaction Score
BC may not be good overall, but they do have a
good defense. Envisioning another offensive
disaster for UConn.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
This is our bowl game, show some pride UCONN, whip their . c'mon Huskies
I would use the BC game as motivation for the players, will not make a bowl more than likely but they have invited 5-7 teams before so ya never say never...

Reaction Score
You're an idiot

It doesn't take a genius to realize we have 3 wins and there are only 2 games left. Go have fun watching a meaningless game with a lunatic wearing red pants on the sideline

Reaction Score
Just trying to get people to go man. Disappointing performance by both teams this season, BC practically gave me a bunch of tickets once I told them I hadn't made a sale in two weeks since tickets were dirt cheap on StubHub. Plus moving to the 4th bus made logistics easier but I've got a ton of spots open now; made some progress over the weekend but not enough to make adding the 4th bus worth it.

Reaction Score
Just trying to get people to go man. Disappointing performance by both teams this season, BC practically gave me a bunch of tickets once I told them I hadn't made a sale in two weeks since tickets were dirt cheap on StubHub. Plus moving to the 4th bus made logistics easier but I've got a ton of spots open now; made some progress over the weekend but not enough to make adding the 4th bus worth it.

I have a few friends who are probably going to buy tickets this week, 3-4 at least, just working on who can get spousal permissions at this point. So you can consider us very likely if that helps the numbers.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
No offense, Ryan. Your trips are great. Just ironic that a flash sale email comes after Friday night's dumpster fire. Wish it was a fire (Diaco) sale.

Reaction Score
I have a few friends who are probably going to buy tickets this week, 3-4 at least, just working on who can get spousal permissions at this point. So you can consider us very likely if that helps the numbers.
Awesome, looking forward to it. Up to 455 before you guys join.

Ryan do you know yet what section BC gave you tickets in?
We are in Section L. I have tickets from Row 2-34 right now.

No offense, Ryan. Your trips are great. Just ironic that a flash sale email comes after Friday night's dumpster fire. Wish it was a fire (Diaco) sale.
No offense taken, I took it upon myself to call BC out that their ticket prices were way too high and they recognized it and gave me a way to sell more. We're still going to have a great time just disappointing it won't really matter as much as we all hoped it would earlier in the season.

Reaction Score
Me and the crew are going up Friday night to get obliterated, if we make it to the game great if not then who cares at this point.

Reaction Score
Ryan, is there a game-ticket only option? If so, what's the best way to reach you?

Reaction Score
This is our bowl game, show some pride UCONN, whip their . c'mon Huskies
If this is a " Bowl Game ", it must be the rancid Caesar's Salad Bowl with all its moldy meatballs and spaghetti on the side. Defillipo, Pasqualoni, Spaziani, Diaco, Addazio, et al. What a craptastic Italian Bowl they've set the tables for huh ?

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
Me and the crew are going up Friday night to get obliterated, if we make it to the game great if not then who cares at this point.
Get up, drink some coffee and come sit with all of us in the UConn section. We'll make some noise and have fun regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom