Amore on Gilbert | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Amore on Gilbert

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Adams is at best two weeks away from coming back. Gilbert is expected back tonight.

Cool, then again, Gilbert's injury wasn't even supposed to be serious

I hope he plays, won't be shocked if he doesn't

Reaction Score
I've never seen anything like it. It's to the point where it's almost surprising when a player is healthy.
I think it’s somewhat a positive as far as this particular situation, gives more opportunity for the younger kids to burn and experience for upcoming years...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think it’s somewhat a positive as far as this particular situation, gives more opportunity for the younger kids to burn and experience for upcoming years...

This particular season, I don't agree with respect to AG. He needs minutes now. Eligibility obviously doesn't matter. Just experience.

Reaction Score
Hurley has continuously ignored your cries to “forget about [Gilbert]” ever since the preseason. It doesn’t look like that is changing anytime soon.
Hurley had to deal with the hand that he was dealt. I'm not talking about Hurley. I am talking about UConn fans who gets their hopes up only to see them snuffed out time and time again. I hope he comes back and plays well.

Last edited:

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Good to see Alterique back.

OT-ish question: What happened with KW? I assumed he was done from the tone of Dan’s comments, but is he even around the team any longer?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I still say, time to look elsewhere, I would not rely on AG's shoulder to carry UConn to victory this year.

I would not rely on much of anything to carry UCONN to victory this year. Maybe it happens, but don't hold your breath.

Besides, there's no where else to look as far as PG goes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom