Amore Chat - Khadeen Carrington | The Boneyard

Amore Chat - Khadeen Carrington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don Amore had this little recruiting tidbit in his chat today:

"The guy I sense a lot of optimism about out of NYC is Khadeem Carrington from bishop loughlin, a '14 guard."

If you recall, he's very close with Terrence Samuel, who said in another recent article that he thought Carrington might commit to us "soon." Not sure exactly how tuned in Amore is regarding recruiting, but he had also sensed "optimism" about Brimah not long before he committed.

Reaction Score
is the rest of the chat for today worth reading or has it turned into team/Ollie bashing? Amore seems to be pretty up on things these days, he was the first person to report on the staff focusing in on Brandon Austin, and somebody must've have tipped him off on Travis Jorgensen and Chad Frazier as far as potential recruits(although there hasn't been much) because those aren't names you can just pull out of thin air.

Reaction Score
I talk to him from time to time , much more plugged in

Reaction Score
Nothing else noteworthy. I usually just skim it quickly hoping to see if there's any actual news in there. But usually it's just a bunch of people asking why Olander has gotten worse, why Giffey doesn't start, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom