Among the many things I'd like to see . . . | The Boneyard

Among the many things I'd like to see . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would like to see Mr. Skinny Jeans get in people's faces and kick some behind on the sidelines, instead of prancing and flitting around on the sidelines, clapping his hands, patting players on the back, and acting like a cheerleader. He wants to coach "old school" (boring, conservative offense, bend-don't-break defense, etc), so how about jumping ugly on players for screw ups on the field, and failure to execute, and lousy tackling, etc., etc. Tired of his youth football (don't holler at the kids they feel bad enough) approach.

Reaction Score
Players parents have been remarkably silent on this board leading me to believe these men still want to play for Diaco

Reaction Score
I would like to see Mr. Skinny Jeans get in people's faces and kick some behind on the sidelines, instead of prancing and flitting around on the sidelines, clapping his hands, patting players on the back, and acting like a cheerleader. He wants to coach "old school" (boring, conservative offense, bend-don't-break defense, etc), so how about jumping ugly on players for screw ups on the field, and failure to execute, and lousy tackling, etc., etc. Tired of his youth football (don't holler at the kids they feel bad enough) approach.

Prancers have to prance & Flitters have to flit.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Its just not in his demeanor or style as a coach guys... Its simply not, and I don't think it ever will be. You have to think too- if he can't be this demonstritive with the team how are his assistants? In practice, in meetings, on game day? Ugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom