American Vandal | The Boneyard

American Vandal

Reaction Score
A+ if you like true crime series and stupid humor. If you watch the trailer and find it amusing you will like the show. I binged it in a span of 24 hours

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I watched it on my crappy weather Columbus Day today. I enjoyed it a lot. I kinda wish it went full on like goofy satire though. The drama between the characters took away from the silliness I was looking for but I suppose a 30 yr old man is not the target audience.

I’d describe it as 13 Reasons Why and Making a Murderer mixed with Reno 911.

Reaction Score
I watched it on my crappy weather Columbus Day today. I enjoyed it a lot. I kinda wish it went full on like goofy satire though. The drama between the characters took away from the silliness I was looking for but I suppose a 30 yr old man is not the target audience.

Personally I really liked that it came on strong with the jokes at first and then turned a little more serious. It kind of plays with the concept that at first everyone thinks it's a big joke but then more people start to believe he's innocent.

While it's 100% a mockumentary, tone-wise it reminds me a lot of Superbad

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A+ if you like true crime series and stupid humor. If you watch the trailer and find it amusing you will like the show. I binged it in a span of 24 hours

I've watched 5/8ths of it an would recommend it. Especially if you listened to the first season of Serial.

The teacher who says all the inappropriate things is awesome when it goes viral.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I watched it again and was as enthralled as the first time. It’s really very very good.
what caught my attention this time around was the counselor who Christa hooked up with. Van delorey. Vandaler. He drew the dicks while Christa erased the footage. [spoiler/]

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I rewatched it with someone who hadn't seen it yet.

this show had no business being as good as it was.

Ah jmick has a new lady friend and wanted an easy way to introduce the concept of peen.

Smart.

Reaction Score
Ah jmick has a new lady friend and wanted an easy way to introduce the concept of peen.

Smart.
I think you're confusing me with shizzle

Reaction Score
just finished season 2. much more drama than comedy. well done, but did not get the same level of laughs from me

Reaction Score
It is so good. The 3D animation of the event at the camp was one of the funniest things I have seen on TV in a long while.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I agree with @JMick. Not as overt much humor in season 2 but I think it was just as good. DeMarcus and Kevin were sensational. On par with Dylan IMO. The whole fruit ninja thing is so low key hilarious to me and just so authentic of what a Kevin McClain-type kid would do.

I was very relieved that they didn’t try to work in some BS love story between one of the guys and Chloe because that seemed almost inevitable in the first episode.

What I love the most about this show is that when I watch actual true crime series I find myself asking “how is this real?” And when I watch this I think “how is this fake?”

Reaction Score
I agree with @JMick. Not as overt much humor in season 2 but I think it was just as good. DeMarcus and Kevin were sensational. On par with Dylan IMO. The whole fruit ninja thing is so low key hilarious to me and just so authentic of what a Kevin McClain-type kid would do.

I was very relieved that they didn’t try to work in some BS love story between one of the guys and Chloe because that seemed almost inevitable in the first episode.

What I love the most about this show is that when I watch actual true crime series I find myself asking “how is this real?” And when I watch this I think “how is this fake?”
The fruit ninja running gag is great. It got the biggest laughs from me because it felt so authentic but they played the videos in the most random spots. There are kids I went to high school with who I definitely could have seen doing that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom