American Bowls | Page 2 | The Boneyard

American Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
$300k

The other $100k should be directed to my children's CHET account. Inbox me for details.

If you can legally divide a 100k gift between your kids in one year... there is no way you should have time to post here.

Reaction Score
I'm hardly making fun of their prediction - I didn't even bring it up.
I never made fun of any of them - I tried to get them to realize how hard is for their prediction to be true and help them understand they had no evidence.

Now do I like to make fun of some posters for their ridiculous posts? Absolutely. But really that's Waylon, Spackler and SRQ. Waylon and Spackler can defend themselves and in the end I agree with Waylon half the time and Spackler is coming around.

I do lack some human qualities, but really I think you overestimate how seriously most of us take this stuff. It's sports. People argue about it.

Can you let me know what the income limit is to post here? I don't want to break any terms I agreed to by checking a box online.

It's statements like above that keep proving how pompous you are. As it has been pointed out to me, you have the perfect internet board mentality.....you don't care what people think. You also will never realize how you come across because you lack the ability to find fault in yourself.

I'm not going to make the BY suffer through all this back and forth anymore like I had planned. I should have put you on ignore a long time ago.

TDH was my first and only. You'll be number 2. If I could only choose 1 to put on ignore I'd take TDH off.

Bloviate away...I won't see it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Damn. I really wish I had more Sailor Jerry and didn't have to get up for something tomorrow.

You two need PM each other selfies and settle it once and for all. Milton Berle rules. Only show enough to win. No bragging.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
sportsart said:
It's statements like above that keep proving how pompous you are. As it has been pointed out to me, you have the perfect internet board mentality.....you don't care what people think. You also will never realize how you come across because you lack the ability to find fault in yourself.

I'm not going to make the BY suffer through all this back and forth anymore like I had planned. I should have put you on ignore a long time ago.

TDH was my first and only. You'll be number 2. If I could only choose 1 to put on ignore I'd take TDH off.

Bloviate away...I won't see it.

Got one correct - I don't care what people think.

Still swing and miss sometimes though: I am well aware of my faults.

What a zinger at the end. I agree we are better off if you ignore me - you clearly are much happier existing in an ignorant bliss - it's dangerous to risk that bubble with opinions contrary.

Don't cut your hands when you slice the oranges for the Memphis game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom