American Bowls | The Boneyard

American Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's are bowl games going forward after this year for the American? Where does our conference champion go if their not in the top 4?

Reaction Score
Looks like we need Bowling Green to beat N. Illinois and UCF to beat SMU in order for UCF to jump ahead of N. Illinois.

N. Illinois is 14th and UCF is 16th in BCS rankings. N. Illinois schedule is a joke...way over ranked.

Reaction Score
Looks like we need Bowling Green to beat N. Illinois and UCF to beat SMU in order for UCF to jump ahead of N. Illinois.

N. Illinois is 14th and UCF is 16th in BCS rankings. N. Illinois schedule is a joke...way over ranked.

??? AQ this year (last) ???

Reaction Score
We still have the automatic bid this year. UCF is going BCS bowling if they beat smu.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
sportsart said:

LOL. Shocked you don't know the system.

Reaction Score
No. 14 Northern Illinois is still one win away from busting into the BCS. The Huskies must stay ahead in the top 16 and ahead of the American Athletic Conference champion -- No. 16 UCF, No. 19 Louisville or unranked Cincinnati -- to earn a BCS spot.

I got done reading this on ESPN and figured it was our spot they would take. With all the changes taking place it's an honest mistake.

As for you Whaler11...y0u are by far the biggest f'ng as.s.h*le this board has ever seen. You're a pompous joke. Please remind everyone that you have a household income of $400,000. Seriously, what's next, posting your w-2?

I have never wished anyone harm on this board but you deserve a dose of karma you'll never forget. You are a waste of human flesh.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
sportsart said:
No. 14 Northern Illinois is still one win away from busting into the BCS. The Huskies must stay ahead in the top 16 and ahead of the American Athletic Conference champion -- No. 16 UCF, No. 19 Louisville or unranked Cincinnati -- to earn a BCS spot.

I got done reading this on ESPN and figured it was our spot they would take. With all the changes taking place it's an honest mistake.

As for you Whaler11...y0u are by far the biggest f'ng as.s.h*le this board has ever seen. You're a pompous joke. Please remind everyone that you have a household income of $400,000. Seriously, what's next, posting your w-2?

You're a joke.

And you are the team mother who lectures us who doesn't know the simple fact that the league has an automatic bid to the BCS.

Pompous? Um ok At least I know what I'm talking about.

And good edit - I hope that message board karma doesn't get me!

Reaction Score
And you are the team mother who lectures us who doesn't know the simple fact that the league has an automatic bid to the BCS.

Pompous? Um ok At least I know what I'm talking about.

And good edit - I hope that message board karma doesn't get me!

Team mother? What the duckk are you talking about. I rarely talk about rules and league stuff. You wanna be a pain in my a.ss. You wanna instigate?

I've let you mouth off long enough. You want a duckkin war. You got one.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
sportsart said:
Team mother? What the duckk are you talking about. I rarely talk about rules and league stuff. You wanna be a pain in my a.ss. You wanna instigate?

I've let you mouth off long enough. You want a duckkin war. You got one.

Buddy you are the one who flew off the handle because it was pointed out you didn't grasp the fundamental reality of the last season of an automatic BCS bid.

And yes, you post like a team mother coming to the defense of any players criticized. Sorry this is FBS football - when someone signs up their play becomes part of the record. Not everyone is going to hug them when things go bad.

Reaction Score
Buddy you are the one who flew off the handle because it was pointed out you didn't grasp the fundamental reality of the last season of an automatic BCS bid.

And yes, you post like a team mother coming to the defense of any players criticized. Sorry this is FBS football - when someone signs up their play becomes part of the record. Not everyone is going to hug them when things go bad.

You must be one lonely mother f r. You are the biggest know it all on the board. I called you out when you lost money on UConn and pi..ssed and moaned in every thread that night. You never let it go. you such a pompous fool and you don't even know it. You argue and fight all over this board. you have never ever been wrong...in your life, I'm sure.

Guess what. you'll always be a pompous lonely old man. You make that kind of money and you spend half your day on a sports forum. You're either an idiot or a liar. I'll go with the former.

You will learn what relentless is.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
sportsart said:
You must be one lonely mother f r. You are the biggest know it all on the board. I called you out when you lost money on UConn and pi..ssed and moaned in every thread that night. You never let it go. you such a pompous fool and you don't even know it. You aregue and fight all over this board. you have never ever been wrong...in your life, I'm sure.

Guess what. you'll always be a pompous lonely old man. You make that kind of money and you spend half your day on a sports forum. You're either an idiot or a liar. I'll go with the former.

You will learn what relentless is.

The fact I spend time engaging you is proof I'm an idiot. Can't dispute that.

I've admitted being wrong more times than anyone here. It just kills you and a couple others that I'm right a hell of a lot more often than I'm wrong.

That you really are convinced I get angry about a bet and not watching UConn play so terribly is pretty funny.

Sorry I'm not here to hug players and tailgate with parents. If having people campaign for mediocrities to run the program doesn't p!ss you off - good for you. I'd really prefer they hire someone on criteria past 'I have heard of this guy'.

Reaction Score
The fact I spend time engaging you is proof I'm an idiot. Can't dispute that.

I've admitted being wrong more times than anyone here. It just kills you and a couple others that I'm right a hell of a lot more often than I'm wrong.

That you really are convinced I get angry about a bet and not watching UConn play so terribly is pretty funny.

Sorry I'm not here to hug players and tailgate with parents. If having people campaign for mediocrities to run the program doesn't p!ss you off - good for you. I'd really prefer they hire someone on criteria past 'I have heard of this guy'.

"It just kills you and a couple others that I'm right a hell of a lot more often than I'm wrong"

I love when you prove what a pompous know it all you are. You are blind to how idiotic you look arguing every point to the death. You have never, that I've seen posted "I was wrong"...no way no how.

You've been picking away at my posts for weeks trying to bait me and I've let it go. Not anymore. you want to make a big joke out of me having a brain fart then we'll just have to cross paths on this board a whole lot more.

You're a joke and you don't know it. That's the sad part. Using the family of the players line is so sad and old. It's like calling someone fat when you got nothing else to say.

Stop embarrassing yourself and go away.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
"It just kills you and a couple others that I'm right a hell of a lot more often than I'm wrong"

I love when you prove what a pompous know it all you are. You are blind to how idiotic you look arguing every point to the death. You have never, that I've seen posted "I was wrong"...no way no how.

You've been picking away at my posts for weeks trying to bait me and I've let it go. Not anymore. you want to make a big joke out of me having a brain fart then we'll just have to cross paths on this board a whole lot more.

You're a joke and you don't know it. That's the sad part. Using the family of the players line is so sad and old. It's like calling someone fat when you got nothing else to say.

Stop embarrassing yourself and go away.

I have said when I'm wrong plenty. That you want to claim the opposite, well I guess you can't read everything.

I don't try to bait you. I have stated prior and will state again that you have no ability to be objective.

It's not a big deal. You are one kind of fan - I'm another - but if you are going to call me out at least be right.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I actually think it's a testament to whaler that he so often disagrees with the majority Boneyard's opinion and find him to be right way more than wrong.

Reminds me of a couple weeks ago after USF and I flat out wasn't impressed with Boyle and the vast majority was claiming we had found our starter for the next four seasons. How'd that work out?

Reaction Score
I have said when I'm wrong plenty. That you want to claim the opposite, well I guess you can't read everything.

I don't try to bait you. I have stated prior and will state again that you have no ability to be objective.

It's not a big deal. You are one kind of fan - I'm another - but if you are going to call me out at least be right.

I have no ability to be objective? Why is that? I know 3 parents on the team. That's it. Just because I don't come across as a know it all and berate every player like some, doesn't mean I'm not able to be objective.

I said all along the OL was good and it was a coaching problem. Many didn't feel that way. Guess what...I was more than right.

I happen to know Lyle's dad. I've also called for Max to get more carries and would like to see him be the main carrier for a game.

I called you out as a pompous know it all. I'm right and there is plenty of proof to back it up. You really need to get over yourself. There are people on here who know how to disagree without picking a fight every time.

I'll say it again. Since I called you out when lost a bet on UConn you have basically stalked my posts and tried to bait me. I've let most of them go.

Tonight you try to make me the fool because I had a brain cramp just proves you were out for me. G back and read it. It was flat out asking for it.

$400K a year and you're on this board. Fool.....

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I actually think it's a testament to whaler that he so often disagrees with the majority Boneyard's opinion and find him to be right way more than wrong.

Reminds me of a couple weeks ago after USF and I flat out wasn't impressed with Boyle and the vast majority was claiming we had found our starter for the next four seasons. How'd that work out?

Yeah I was such a jerk in those threads where people actually argued no one else could start a game in Boyle's career unless he got hurt.

Reaction Score
Yeah I was such a jerk in those threads where people actually argued no one else could start a game in Boyle's career unless he got hurt.

You just love to point out when others were wrong and you were right. See how you live your life? Pointing out where people were wrong so you can be right.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I have no ability to be objective? Why is that? I know 3 parents on the team. That's it. Just because I don't come across as a know it all and berate every player like some, doesn't mean I'm not able to be objective.

I said all along the OL was good and it was a coaching problem. Many didn't feel that way. Guess what...I was more than right.

I happen to know Lyle's dad. I've also called for Max to get more carries and would like to see him be the main carrier for a game.

I called you out as a pompous know it all. I'm right and there is plenty of proof to back it up. You really need to get over yourself. There are people on here who know how to disagree without picking a fight every time.

I'll say it again. Since I called you out when lost a bet on UConn you have basically stalked my posts and tried to bait me. I've let most of them go.

Tonight you try to make me the fool because I had a brain cramp just proves you were out for me. G back and read it. It was flat out asking for it.

Yes you have no ability to be objective. Sorry it makes you so angry.

No doubt after your lectures I enjoyed pointing out that you didn't know the league had an autobid. Someone who takes such care to lecture us should have the simple facts down.

I'll tell you a secret - there are a bunch of people who make more than me posting here too. Crazy!

Reaction Score
Well, you also said Casey was horrible and stated he "was a sacred cow" to some on the board...

Just kidding, I walked away from the spring game doubting Casey could play at this level as well.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You just love to point out when others were wrong and you were right. See how you live your life? Pointing out where people were wrong so you can be right.

Since pretty much the basis of this board is expressing opinions and the conversations get heated - yes like many others I enjoy pointing out when I'm right.

Sometimes people get to point out when I'm wrong and enjoy it. Not everyone gets as emotional as you.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well, you also said Casey was horrible and stated he "was a sacred cow" to some on the board...

Just kidding, I walked away from the spring game doubting Casey could play at this level as well.

Oh I know I'm due a post on being wrong to date on Casey.

Not on the sacred cow part - but on the being able to win games with him at QB.

Reaction Score
Yes you have no ability to be objective. Sorry it makes you so angry.

No doubt after your lectures I enjoyed pointing out that you didn't know the league had an autobid. Someone who takes such care to lecture us should have the simple facts down.

I'll tell you a secret - there are a bunch of people who make more than me posting here too. Crazy!

Lecture? You got the wrong person. Not even close. Actually you are the lecture expert. Now your just grasping at straws.

I can assure you the ones making $400K or more don't spend nearly as much time as you do on here telling everyone why they are fools to feel a certain way.

For example...some thought Boyle was not coming out unless he got hurt...just like you mentioned.

They were wrong and you can't stop making fun of their prediction. So what...they were wrong. You love to belittle people for their thoughts and opinions. Who the hell are you to make fun of them? They are football fans that had an opinion. but you just love to point out where they were wrong.

People who call out others and point out where they are wrong just to feel good are lacking certain human qualities. You are lacking quite a few.

$400K and you're hanging out here. Fool.....

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Lecture? You got the wrong person. Not even close. Actually you are the lecture expert. Now your just grasping at straws.

I can assure you the ones making $400K or more don't spend nearly as much time as you do on here telling everyone why they are fools to feel a certain way.

For example...some thought Boyle was not coming out unless he got hurt...just like you mentioned.

They were wrong and you can't stop making fun of their prediction. So what...they were wrong. You love to belittle people for their thoughts and opinions. You the hell are you to make fun of them? They are football fans that had an opinion. but you just love to point out where they were wrong.

People who call out others and point out where they are wrong just to feel good are lacking certain human qualities. You are lacking quite a few.

$400K and you're hanging out here. Fool.....

I'm hardly making fun of their prediction - I didn't even bring it up.
I never made fun of any of them - I tried to get them to realize how hard is for their prediction to be true and help them understand they had no evidence.

Now do I like to make fun of some posters for their ridiculous posts? Absolutely. But really that's Waylon, Spackler and SRQ. Waylon and Spackler can defend themselves and in the end I agree with Waylon half the time and Spackler is coming around.

I do lack some human qualities, but really I think you overestimate how seriously most of us take this stuff. It's sports. People argue about it.

Can you let me know what the income limit is to post here? I don't want to break any terms I agreed to by checking a box online.

Reaction Score
Can you let me know what the income limit is to post here? I don't want to break any terms I agreed to by checking a box online.

$300k

The other $100k should be directed to my children's CHET account. Inbox me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom