American Athletic Conference Offseason Reset: What does all the turnover mean for the league? | The Boneyard

American Athletic Conference Offseason Reset: What does all the turnover mean for the league?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
"More or less irrelevant for the better part of a decade."

I would just keep that sentence to "the last 5 years."

I mean, why exaggerate? UConn has been bad. You don't need to extend the timeline to the years they actually won national championships.

Reaction Score

I mean, why exaggerate? UConn has been bad. You don't need to extend the timeline to the years they actually won national championships.
I thought the same thing. Stupid exaggeration by Dauster.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

A decade? 3 final fours and 2 titles.

Reaction Score
All publicity is good publicity, and this is actually good publicity.

"This is not only the biggest storyline in the American, it is one of the biggest and most intriguing storylines in all of college basketball. UConn is a storied program. It has won four of the last 20 national titles. It is a national brand that has churned out as many pros as any school in the country. It has fallen on hard times as Kevin Ollie drove the program straight into the ground. They are leaving the American and returning to the Big East, the conference that they helped launch 40 years ago. "

Reaction Score
Dauster is probaby one of the more pro-UConn internet bloggers out there.

"UConn is thought to be a borderline NCAA tournament team this season, which means that the Huskies will leave the league next summer having been more or less irrelevant for the better part of a decade."

he's already counting the upcoming season in which we might make the tourney, as irrelevant??
that means he's starting our stretch of 6 irrelevant years in 2014-2015 i.e. the year after winning a chip??
6 years is barely the better part of a decade to begin with...
add it all up = foolish

correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't you one of the more pro-aac posters on here?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom