Amazing REG season. How far do we go in the BET? | The Boneyard

Amazing REG season. How far do we go in the BET?

BET end results? (Unrealistic to think they will keep rolling or this is ours!)

• 1st round Thursday lunch surprise L

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Friday not so happy hour L

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Championship appearance but no W

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Trophy 2# of the 3 in 2024 : ACHIEVED

Votes: 133 86.9%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Amazing regular season, surpassing most of the highest expectations. This team doesn't feel like a fluke nor does it feel like it has consistent weaknesses. Plus battle tested in a tough (physical conference) with a championship pedigree for everyone but Cam and Steph. So what do you feel happens next?

Reaction Score
That 70S Show Stupid Question GIF by IFC

Reaction Score
Last season the PK85 had a trophy and that was our first.

Did the Empire Classic have one? If so, we would be working on 3 and 4 instead of 2 and 3.

Just a thought.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
It will take a special performance to beat us. Much more than effort and desperation, I expect to see the best everyone has to offer

But that won't be enough. they have to shoot lights out and hope we're below average

"It happens"

Reaction Score
Hurley has done a great job motivating his team behind the curtain. I can’t see is losing unless a team plays very well and half our team has an off night shooting or worse…

Reaction Score
Clearly a couple PC lurkers here voting for us to lose the first game..... No true Husky fan could ever vote for that.

Reaction Score
Amazing regular season, surpassing most of the highest expectations. This team doesn't feel like a fluke nor does it feel like it has consistent weaknesses. Plus battle tested in a tough (physical conference) with a championship pedigree for everyone but Cam and Steph. So what do you feel happens next?
Anything can happen but this team is a machine right now. In conference youd expect more losses because teams get familiar with you but not only did we only lose 2 conference games but we rolled a lot of those games including the two teams that beat us. Hoping we get a third shot at Crayton. I think we roll them something ugly.

Reaction Score
Butler and Xavier are reeling. Maybe they hang with us for a half but that's it.

Seton Hall or St. John's is a tougher test but we got the better of them lately.

Creighton would be tough as usual.

Reaction Score
anything short of winning the BE Tournament would be a major let down IMO
The real prize is winning the NCAA Tournament. I want us to win the BE Tourney. I would however, agree with your statement with qualification that it would be a major disappointment if we lose in the tournament - for about 24 hours :)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't see any team that has a real shot of beating us until the championship game. I think we are capable of losing that game. Should take home the trophy, but Creighton just beat the snot out of us a few weeks ago and if Marquette gets Kolek back, that's a very tough game.

Reaction Score
Random Q: anyone know the tip off time for Thursday. 12:00 or more like 12:10?

Reaction Score
I don't see any team that has a real shot of beating us until the championship game. I think we are capable of losing that game. Should take home the trophy, but Creighton just beat the snot out of us a few weeks ago and if Marquette gets Kolek back, that's a very tough game.
If Kolek comes back, Creighton might not beat Marquette. Marquette beat Creighton at home when they were at full strength in their first game and gave Creighton all they could handle in the 2nd game in Omaha without Kolek and Iguadharo.

I would love nothing more than for UConn to beat Creighton, but there is no guarantee that either team reaches the finals. They don't call it March Business as Usual-they call it March Madness.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom