am I the only one that really doesn't worry about recruits? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

am I the only one that really doesn't worry about recruits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
To say following an athlete on twitter is creepy/stalker ish is archaic. Welcome to the age of information, the only way to have found out kasongo wasn't commited was through twitter. That being said, for me this stuff is just fodder until the season starts. as a board collectively well have other things to discuss, recruiting will fall back.
It's our version of the MLB Hot Stove for off season entertainment. You want your school to stock great players. It's hard to follow the team and ignore kids coming & going.

Reaction Score
All i know of recruiting is what i see on here. You win some you lose most uconn continues to win. Business as usual.

Reaction Score
I don't follow recruiting at all. It's torturous, creepy, scummy (not talking about UCONN specifically here), I have absolutely no control over it, and I get absolutely no enjoyment out of it. I also have no control over whether we win games or not, but at least basketball games are fun to watch.

Plus, after the hysterical meltdown here over the 2010 recruiting class that eventually gave us our third national championship, any stock I ever held in the big-time recruiting game went out the window.

I honestly don't care about any players until they put on our jersey and start practicing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom