Am I Crazy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Am I Crazy

Reaction Score
I think I know who you mean, except he wasn't French, although he lived in France, and he wasn't so much a basketball player for UConn in the 90's as an expressionist painter in the 19th century. I'm thinking Vincent Van Gogh, pronounced by some Van Go, although more accurately Van Goff where the second 'g' is silent and the final 'h' is pronounced like two [letter censored] as in Final Four. As an Acadian (Cajun) myself, I can tell you it wasn't Covington Cormier, who wasn't, to my knowledge, even a painter.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This is the worst answer in the history of the Boneyard.

Wait, no, this one is.

Update - this is the worst answer in the history of the Boneyard.

HFS, if there is ever an answer worse than this, I swear to God I will throw myself out a window.

Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor
I wanted to have you hanged for the mojo. There is some unwritten rule we can't hang someone twice but if you could have been in consideration I would have suggested you do this type of thing as your sentence. You have been miserable since shortly after the 2014 championship and this forum has sorely missed your brilliant wit and quips. A sentencing would have forced the issue.

Anywho it's good to see you back in this manner.

For consistency I have spoken in the manner of non contribution.

Consistency is a good way!

Oh and shut up @Dove

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Nothing makes you feel older than seeing people on this board be like "Antric Klaiber? What is that?"

Reaction Score
I wonder what shade of brown Antric Klaiber's shorts were when he had to talk to Jim Calhoun about his DUI in 1999.

Reaction Score
Sami Ameziene played in the mid-2000s and became a successful comedian in his native France. That the guy?
I became friends with Sami during his time here. He recently wrote a book about his experience at UConn. Unfortunately, right now it’s only available in french. He told me he hoped to have it translated to English (that was probably about a year ago).

Reaction Score
I feel like this thread still has a Justin Srb or a Karsten Kibbe in it before we’re done.

We did recruit a French kid at some point - I cannot remember his name, but I think he opted to stay in France as a pro. We also scouted Ajou Ajou Deng at a youth tournament in France, but he was living in London.

I have absolutely no idea who you might be thinking about.
I was waiting for Ruslan Inyatkin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom