Alum at games | The Boneyard

Alum at games

Reaction Score
Kind of disappointing how little they did to recognize the former players at the game today. In the past they at the very least put them on the screen for awhile and make a big announcement and give fans the chance to stand up and cheer. Today most of them it was less than a second they are on the screen and they don’t even turn off the music to mention them. I think vital they didn’t even mention at all. How about dedicating a full tv timeout to it and throw a highlight package up on the screen?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
They put CV1 on the kiss cam.

But you are right, they could have played it up a bit more.

Still, it was cool seeing so many guys at the game today.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Richie Rivera (not an alum) was there.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kind of disappointing how little they did to recognize the former players at the game today. In the past they at the very least put them on the screen for awhile and make a big announcement and give fans the chance to stand up and cheer. Today most of them it was less than a second they are on the screen and they don’t even turn off the music to mention them. I think vital they didn’t even mention at all. How about dedicating a full tv timeout to it and throw a highlight package up on the screen?
Incessant noise is a requirement at every game.

Reaction Score
RJ Cole
Tyrese
CV1
Souleyman Wane

I might be missing a few more. Those are the ones I remember.
interesting thing today, I went to Willington Pizza after the game and spoke to the Haverhill high school basketball team today, who also went to the game today. They informed me Souleyman Wane is their head coach. Those kids are nice people.

Now to what you are all talking about. Yes they could’ve done better in giving the alum their moment. I didn’t even know Bouk was atthe game until I saw them after the game and I recognized RJ Cole from a distance because of his goatee.

Reaction Score
I thought I saw Deandre Daniels on TV too. Maybe I saw wrong though.

Reaction Score
Fellas - I was at the game - they announced everyone but Bouk. They put Facey on the Jumbo Tron, then Cole and T. Martin, and then S. Wane. They even put Souleymane Wane highlights on the Jumbo Tron.

Reaction Score
This is a cool thread. It’s awesome that all of these guys still want to be involved with the program. I hope that all of our former players are proud of their school. With that being said, it got me thinking about who would be a good guy to hang out with. RJ Cole has to be near the top of the list. The guy always seems happy. I love that quality about him. Enjoy life RJ!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom