Alterique | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Alterique

Reaction Score
The Jalen rique situation reminds me of the 2010 season. When Jerome Dyson was a senior and Kemba was a sophomore. Jalen being dyson and rique being Kemba. I’m not saying rique will be Kemba circa 2011 next year but I think we’ll be much better for having turned the reigns over to him next yr.

Reaction Score
The Jalen rique situation reminds me of the 2010 season. When Jerome Dyson was a senior and Kemba was a sophomore. Jalen being dyson and rique being Kemba. I’m not saying rique will be Kemba circa 2011 next year but I think we’ll be much better for having turned the reigns over to him next yr.
Yeah, think Dyson is the perfect comp for Adams, unfortunately.

Reaction Score

This is a very apt analogy, including the fact that we'll (hopefully) be bringing in a lot of new talent.

Kemba --> Gilbert
Shabazz --> Bouknight/Gaffney
Lamb --> Wilson
Roscoe --> Akok
Oriakhi --> Cockburn?
Okwandu --> Carlton
Jamal Coombs-McDaniel/Giffey --> Polley
Beverly --> Vital
Olander --> Diarra/Whaley

Reaction Score
This is a very apt analogy, including the fact that we'll (hopefully) be bringing in a lot of new talent.

Kemba --> Gilbert
Shabazz --> Bouknight/Gaffney
Lamb --> Wilson
Roscoe --> Akok
Oriakhi --> Cockburn?
Okwandu --> Carlton
Jamal Coombs-McDaniel/Giffey --> Polley
Beverly --> Vital
Olander --> Diarra/Whaley

Most of these are pretty terrible comparisons but we can only hope

Online statistics

Members online