Alterique Gilbert highlights | The Boneyard

Alterique Gilbert highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
The first block in that mix was just insane. Pretty sure the other kid is still having nightmares about it.

Looks like he could have hit his head on the rim/backboard. That's insane for someone his size (5'10'').

Reaction Score
The first block in that mix was just insane. Pretty sure the other kid is still having nightmares about it.

Love the little windmill dunk as well. Kid's an explosive athlete.

Reaction Score
Gotta hope Gilbert and MAL turn out like Kemba/Bazz did as a combo in a couple years.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Not sure how many of you guys will remember Black Jesus, but with the ball in his hands within about 10 feet of the basket, AG has a little Pearl Monroe in his game. Not the knees-already-starting-to-go, Knicks version of the Pearl, but the Baltimore Bullets version of the Pearl.

Now we need a Wes Unsled to own the defensive boards and throw him some full court, two-handed chest passes. Wes and Earl together were a thing of beauty.

Reaction Score
He's got that Kemba quickness / ankle breaking ability, combined with Boat's hops! I'm so excited to see this kid play this year. And, if Duram is healthy, this team can be sick!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Not sure how many of you guys will remember Black Jesus, but with the ball in his hands within about 10 feet of the basket, AG has a little Pearl Monroe in his game. Not the knees-already-starting-to-go, Knicks version of the Pearl, but the Baltimore Bullets version of the Pearl.

Now we need a Wes Unsled to own the defensive boards and throw him some full court, two-handed chest passes. Wes and Earl together were a thing of beauty.

Everyone here should know that name at least...it's who Jake named Jesus after in He Got Game.

Reaction Score
I think he's a tad shorter than Boat. That team photo made him look tiny. Its crazy to see that kind of athleticism in guys under 6 feet.

Reaction Score
I remember volunteering at an event where the 2014 team was appearing, I thought I was standing behind someone's child, but then he turned around and it was Boat. I'm 6'3", but it really felt like he was 5'8", I was completely shocked and immediately embarrassed at my poor excuse for a vertical leap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom