Alterique Gilbert Gets Back On the Court | The Boneyard

Alterique Gilbert Gets Back On the Court

Reaction Score
His stats prior to the shoulder are exciting. And he had 10 already in the first half of that game too. The 4.5 rebounds and 3 steals are a nice addition as well, plus the fact he can make things happen in the lane gives us 2 solid penetrators as well as 2 waiting on the bench (or playing) who can do some things too. I know there are many who will say "yeah but they lost the first 2" so okay, I get it we will have to wait. But this will help Jalen a lot as well as the others who will be in there with him. The guards are not the question.

Reaction Score
I think the only question with Gilbert is his health. As long as he stays on the court he's going to be a very good player and have an impact much like Khalid hopefully with the same result.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
His stats prior to the shoulder are exciting. And he had 10 already in the first half of that game too. The 4.5 rebounds and 3 steals are a nice addition as well, plus the fact he can make things happen in the lane gives us 2 solid penetrators as well as 2 waiting on the bench (or playing) who can do some things too. I know there are many who will say "yeah but they lost the first 2" so okay, I get it we will have to wait. But this will help Jalen a lot as well as the others who will be in there with him. The guards are not the question.

I HATE the we lost the first two argument as a complete write off. . I mean, last year Jalen wasn't exact overwhelming early. Both Larrier and gilbert played well. Looking forward to seeing their development.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I HATE the we lost the first two argument as a complete write off. . I mean, last year Jalen wasn't exact overwhelming early. Both Larrier and gilbert played well. Looking forward to seeing their development.
It was last year - water under the bridge
Hate it or not - you can't change it
This 2017

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson