Allie Ziebell sets a record | The Boneyard

Allie Ziebell sets a record

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
allie's has a really nice signature. this is first time i've noticed. NIL ready.

she's had a lot of cause to use it already, i imagine.

when i was around her age i spent some time trying to come up with a nifty one. ... i think i did. but it evolved some over the years. now, since i had a (relatively mild) stroke a while back, it's just a scribble. that's kinda nice. i don't have to labor over it and nobody seems to care if it's indecipherable.

on the negative side, notes i take for myself also are indecipherable even to me, so they are kind of useless. typing is also frustrating cause i constantly have to fix my misses (which i don't always catch) and it's very time-consuming.

anyway, allie has a boffo autograph. a winner. like her future team.

Reaction Score
allie's has a really nice signature. this is first time i've noticed. NIL ready.

she's had a lot of cause to use it already, i imagine.

when i was around her age i spent some time trying to come up with a nifty one. ... i think i did. but it evolved some over the years. now, since i had a (relatively mild) stroke a while back, it's just a scribble. that's kinda nice. i don't have to labor over it and nobody seems to care if it's indecipherable.

on the negative side, notes i take for myself also are indecipherable even to me, so they are kind of useless. typing is also frustrating cause i constantly have to fix my misses (which i don't always catch) and it's very time-consuming.

anyway, allie has a boffo autograph. a winner. like her future team.
I went back to look at that signature....... NICE! A perfect "boffo signature" to sign on jersey, b-balls, and
autograph books. I'm looking forward to having an "ALLIE" jersey ... and getting it autographed! GO GIRL, GO!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Having your last name start with Z, stinks when you get in line alphabetically, but is great when you can write your name like Zoro!
What ever happened to @Zorro

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
While we can celebrate Allie's acheivement, the disparity in the game score suggests gaudy numbers can come sorta easy in high school.

Reaction Score
I can’t wait to see where Allie Morgan Kelis KK Qadence Ashlynn Ice Jana Gandy [Olivia and Sarah!] take us before they’re done. Allie Qadence and Ashlynn will provide the perimeter shooting, KK and Kelis will make us run, while Morgan Ice Jana and Gandy rule the paint.

Reaction Score
While we can celebrate Allie's acheivement, the disparity in the game score suggests gaudy numbers can come sorta easy in high school.
I thought the celebration was in her "achieving" over 2,000 points (and was that also a record for her H.S. ??).
ALLIE ZIEBELL is a " bucket"!!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The signature "ie" is the same in both the first and last name.

Reaction Score
Was it just me that was struck by how tall she looked? Her team was turning that other team over continuously! Also, Allie’s not the only good shooter on that team!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom