Allie Ziebel has uconn offer | The Boneyard

Allie Ziebel has uconn offer

Reaction Score
Excellent form on the 3 pointers. I like that she finishes through contact, too. But that little left handed flip shot on her layups -- she makes it work here, but it's going to need some work to survive at a D1 program.

Reaction Score
Excellent form on the 3 pointers. I like that she finishes through contact, too. But that little left handed flip shot on her layups -- she makes it work here, but it's going to need some work to survive at a D1 program.
I think she will be all right. She uses her body to protect the ball very well. Very impressive left hand I would say.

Reaction Score
I just reviewed a couple of web pages: Allie Ziebell (somewhere between 5' 10" and 6 feet, which
page do you believe!)) She has a 97 rating = five star. From Neehan H.S., Neehah, WI (does she know KK Arnold, or vice versa?) This young lady has scored over 1,200 points in two years of H.S. play (over 800 points as a sophomore).
Allie averaged 30 ppg and hit her three-point shot at a 46.9 % clip. Check her out!!

Reaction Score
I just reviewed a couple of web pages: Allie Ziebell (somewhere between 5' 10" and 6 feet, which
page do you believe!)) She has a 97 rating = five star. From Neehan H.S., Neehah, WI (does she know KK Arnold, or vice versa?) This young lady has scored over 1,200 points in two years of H.S. play (over 800 points as a sophomore).
Allie averaged 30 ppg and hit her three-point shot at a 46.9 % clip. Check her out!!
30 ppg is impressive and also suggests she is much more than just a shooter. You need to be able to create your own shot at a decent pace to get 30. But at the same time 46.9% from 3 shows she is quite the shooter as well.

Reaction Score
Saw on facebook that Allie Ziebell class of 2024 has a uconn offer. Can't find the source yet. Can anyone confirm?
I guess the recruits can't select UCONN unless they have an offer. But we really don't know anything until they sign on a dotted line. So this is a good step.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
It was pretty much assured based on circumstantial evidence.
Ziebell has had a break-out summer -- performance in Louisville was outstanding -- and has piled up offers.

ND -- and the Bench -- has been following her for quite some time* and have noted how she adds more scoring options year by year; moving from outside sharpshooter to pull-up jumpers to now an adept driver, who uses change of pace exceptionally well.

Without wanting to ruin any good UConn fan's weekend, the player she most reminds me of is...Marina Mabrey. Does not look all that gifted, but dang, she's scoring in every which way.

* Not surprisingly, Megan Duffy and Marquette have been following forever.

Reaction Score
ALLIE ZIEBELL's town is about 90 minutes North of Milwaukee (and Marquette). But
KK ARNOLD's hometown is a suburb of Milwaukee!! So... Geno let's do it again!!
Go Huskies! and best luck to KK during the FIBA 3X3 competition later this month!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ziebell has had a break-out summer -- performance in Louisville was outstanding -- and has piled up offers.

ND -- and the Bench -- has been following her for quite some time* and have noted how she adds more scoring options year by year; moving from outside sharpshooter to pull-up jumpers to now an adept driver, who uses change of pace exceptionally well.

Without wanting to ruin any good UConn fan's weekend, the player she most reminds me of is...Marina Mabrey. Does not look all that gifted, but dang, she's scoring in every which way.

I have come to really enjoy watching Mabrey play in the WNBA in terms of how ridiculously slippery she is. Really has a lot of wiggle. I do not remember her doing that in her ND days? And I don't think she looked that way in LA

Reaction Score

I'm a good UConn fan, and believe it or not I like Marina Mabrey. Tough player, gets the job done and she's doing great in Dallas. I'm not a big fan of Ogunbowale, and I find her wildly overrated, but I definitely like Mabrey's gritty style. Another thing I like, when her shot's not going in she contributes in other ways instead of kicking balls into stands.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom