Alleyne - St Johns exhibition | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Alleyne - St Johns exhibition

Reaction Score
Amazed and amused.... ohhhh the drama on a Monday morning! lmao

The Rock Applause GIF

If you are NH are you excited about this performance? You think RP was happy with that output? I want nothing but the best for the kid. Grateful for his time with the huskies and his contributions to an amazing run. Honestly speaking.....this performance is going to cost him more PT than it made him. You can't dominate the ball and take that many shots consistently and stay on the floor long term at 6-17 and 4-13. 100% it's one game (only real point you made and a great one) but people aren't seeing the details here and just see the 19 points.....all I'm saying.

Everyone sees everything you’re speaking of. They also realize it’s one game. And they also saw your “let the Johnnie’s have fun with Mr 3-14” comment which is disrespectful. The drama comes from the person who is harping on one off shooting night from what I can see.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He's a likable kid who was a key member of our national championship team. I wish him well.

Reaction Score
It is what it is
I wish him the best. There are always 2 sides to a story and the truth lies somewhere in between.
DH is not always forthright and kids sometimes only hear what they want to hear.
He won a NC and decided he wanted to test other waters
Good for him.
I reserve judgment on Cam until he plays a few NBE games

Alleyne played hard here and I wish him well at St. Johns, other than against us. He got off to a slow start offensively, while Joey C started the season on fire, and I'm sure wanted more minutes. That having been said, his scoring picked up as the season wore on, and personally I'll be really surprised if Spencer plays defense at anywhere near the level Alleyne did (although I do expect Spencer to shoot better). There is a reason that Alleyne was almost always the first guy off the bench (or one of two, as he and DC often came in together).

We'll see what happens.

Reaction Score
Everyone sees everything you’re speaking of. They also realize it’s one game. And they also saw your “let the Johnnie’s have fun with Mr 3-14” comment which is disrespectful. The drama comes from the person who is harping on one off shooting night from what I can see.
I was a little rough on him

I'm pretty sure this thread is about said game....is it not?

I was responding to prior posts about how great he played based on 19 points

Soooooo one night shooting, your take, good or bad is one night. Agreed and unimpressed.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
It worked out ok and he really struggled the first half of the year but turned it on during the 2nd half and tournament. Whose minutes would you have given to him?
No really good answer. It would have been a small lineup with AJ at the four. It would have been away to get AK more rest. But that is a stretch….not saying it would have been easy and ultimately he saw that was not going to improve this year as so he moved on.

Reaction Score
He jacked up 13 threes and was a rim out from being 3-13 and missing the shot to send to OT. He made the shot, let's give him credit for that, but let's not pretend this was even anything close to an efficient outing. Wish him luck, be happy for everyone, and let's move on down the road. Let the Johnies have fun with mr 4-13.
Why be salty and a weirdo about it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom