Allen vs. Farrow on HBO | The Boneyard

Allen vs. Farrow on HBO

Reaction Score
I remember it all very well as a teenager and have a bit of intel on it so it's an interesting watch. It's a difficult/disturbing watch for many reasons.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I remember it all very well as a teenager and have a bit of intel on it so it's an interesting watch. It's a difficult/disturbing watch for many reasons.
He is even more warped than I thought he was. How he didn’t do jail time, is a mystery to me.

Reaction Score
He is even more warped than I thought he was. How he didn’t do jail time, is a mystery to me.

There is not any hard evidence against him. And he's a connected Democrat. The series does make both of them look bad. He looks mean and she looks lost. It's obviously slanted to give Dylan Farrell a platform. Wonder why this series series has juice now.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
There is not any hard evidence against him. And he's a connected Democrat. The series does make both of them look bad. He looks mean and she looks lost. It's obviously slanted to give Dylan Farrell a platform. Wonder why this series series has juice now.
Any guy that marries his partners daughter is highly suspect to me. It’s a horrible look. I think he paid off the right people.

Last edited:

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
The CT prosecutor should have sent Dylan to the UCONN psych department (with a guide to help navigate the psych building) for analysis rather than Yale. State school would have been more transparent and less likely to fall prey to Woody's hired goons.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom