All You Need to Know About Mark Emmert | The Boneyard

All You Need to Know About Mark Emmert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Re-posting really has been an epidemic these last couple weeks, it's odd

Reaction Score
No need to get on poor Wes. Not everyone saw it the first time in the middle of all the hodgepodge of crazy that we have on this board. And poor guy has eight posts - he was probably hoping to infiltrate the group slowly with a nice simple article about a subject that we can all agree with (the "Emmert is a " category is as risk-free as it gets) before moving on to more controversial stances.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
His smile and posture is much like that of the Pillsbury Dough Boy

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
No need to get on poor Wes. Not everyone saw it the first time in the middle of all the hodgepodge of crazy that we have on this board. And poor guy has eight posts - he was probably hoping to infiltrate the group slowly with a nice simple article about a subject that we can all agree with (the "Emmert is a " category is as risk-free as it gets) before moving on to more controversial stances.
Not sure why but this made me laugh. I think most can remember being new on a board and trying to pull off the transition into being able to actually take stances on things.

Reaction Score
Just read that Emmert is making an appearance at Western CT State in October. That's in my neck of the woods. Maybe I'll go and heckle him.
Knee-cap him, then heckle him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul