All-WNBA: Did I miss the thread? | The Boneyard

All-WNBA: Did I miss the thread?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I can't find anything on the BY other than a link in the Jonquel thread. In case it hasn't been posted ...

1st Team

Sylvia, POY
Tina
Nneka
Candace
Skylar

2nd Team

Maya
Stewie
Diana
Britney
Jonquel

Most Improved--Jonquel

ROY--Alisha Gray

COY--Curt Miller

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Who's list is this? There was a thread on the ESPNW All-WNBA team... but the 2nd team doesn't match this. This seems to match the AP list... www.collegebasketball.ap.org/search/site/wnba. The WNBA.com "Awards" page doesn't list any final All-WNBA teams or other annual awards.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
DPOY: Alana Beard

6th Wonan: Sugar Rodgers

Both well deserved!
Thanks. I looked for those, but couldn't find them. I was hoping that Renee, though starting for 1/3 of the season, might win the 6th Woman Award again.

The only selection I disagree with was Skylar on the first team. I think it's noteworthy that she may have been the best guard in the league this year--and for positional balance, the selection was correct--but I would have swapped her for Maya on the two teams.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Thanks. I looked for those, but couldn't find them. I was hoping that Renee, though starting for 1/3 of the season, might win the 6th Woman Award again.

The only selection I disagree with was Skylar on the first team. I think it's noteworthy that she may have been the best guard in the league this year--and for positional balance, the selection was correct--but I would have swapped her for Maya on the two teams.

Thanks for providing the news in the first place - I completely missed the AP 1st team news altogether

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom