All UConn games At 8:30 Thanksgiving Weekend | The Boneyard

All UConn games At 8:30 Thanksgiving Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
I am looking so forward to this weekend, Big Boneyarder Party Before Fridays game. Thanks to Dave. If it wasn't for him I would have had to go 26 days with out being at a game. Thank you Dave in Naples. Please don't anyone try to be funny and respond to this post saying that we only play all games at 8:30 if we win the first 2. On Thanksgiving I look back and give thanks to everyone who has made my life better and think of everything I am thankful for. Top of the list is I will be having a wonderful dinner with my family on Thanksgiving afternoon before heading down to Florida and spending time with the Boneyarders. Life does not get any better then this.

2014 WOMEN'S BRACKET

http://gcs.bdglobalsports.com/?page_id=66

Reaction Score
Wish these were day games. Not a fan of night games though SNY probably dictates the times.

Reaction Score
If you want a way to pass the time on Sunday afternoon the ND-Kansas game is on ESPN3 at 1pm.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wish these were day games. Not a fan of night games though SNY probably dictates the times.
Pretty sure it's the tournament that wants them this way. Makes the last game, the Championship game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom