All time AP poll | Page 2 | The Boneyard

All time AP poll

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Despite @Zissou's cherry picked stats, it's good to be back. There was no point in trash talking UConn the last several years, and that felt wrong. We are again fully worth Villanova's scorn and anxiety.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
No. I have two, but the are both left ones because of the way the sack grew back after the gangrene.
I remember you original post on this (it was the stuff of nightmares) but I don't remember how you got a gangrene sack to begin with. Jet's fan prehaps?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Despite @Zissou's cherry picked stats, it's good to be back. There was no point in trash talking UConn the last several years, and that felt wrong. We are again fully worth Villanova's scorn and anxiety.
Maybe not quite yet. They are the big dog. We need to beat them a few time to regain the throne.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Maybe not quite yet. They are the big dog. We need to beat them a few time to regain the throne.

We nearly beat them in Philly last year with 2/3 of a team that won't be as good as this one. I agree with you, I just think people are going to be surprised by this team.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You know your stuff. Better than pats or genos.

Not better than D'allesandros though. So you dont know your stuff fake Philly boy.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I remember you original post on this (it was the stuff of nightmares) but I don't remember how you got a gangrene sack to begin with. Jet's fan prehaps?
peritonitis caused a massive abscess among the cavities it filled was my scrotum. stretched it so much the blood vessels ere squeezed shut. I was in the ICU from labor day through thangsgiving.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom