All the visitors Sunday | Page 6 | The Boneyard

All the visitors Sunday

Reaction Score
Suffice to say it’s probably not a good sign, yet not unexpected. Historically, this would be a very early commitment.

Good point. Hopefully they got the wow factor.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I was thinking it's just a way to stop any rumors from circulating. If you post an image of yourself in a school's jersey, some people might think you've decided to go there. This is letting people know he hasn't committed yet. It's not a slam dunk of positivity but I wouldn't read it as a next either.

Reaction Score
It’s not a big deal. Recruits are doing this hashtag on social media all the time.

Reaction Score
Not sure what to make about #notcommitted yet. It’s a new thing and makes me feel uncomfortable.

Any word on the other recruits visit?

Edit: Cam looks real good in that uniform tho

He put on a UConn jersey. If he doesn't make clear that he hasn't committed yet, folks like you talk about how maybe he committed and what a great sign it is. He makes clear that the picture doesn't mean he committed and folks like you talk about it's a bad sign. As opposed to him just not posting the picture in uniform in the first place.

I don't understand why people bother to post things at all, since our populace apparently can't stop themselves from overreacting to everything.

Reaction Score
He put on a UConn jersey. If he doesn't make clear that he hasn't committed yet, folks like you talk about how maybe he committed and what a great sign it is. He makes clear that the picture doesn't mean he committed and folks like you talk about it's a bad sign. As opposed to him just not posting the picture in uniform in the first place.

I don't understand why people bother to post things at all, since our populace apparently can't stop themselves from overreacting to everything.

Like this post?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom