All IN FAVOR .. | The Boneyard

All IN FAVOR ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

Of throwing the wildcat into the garbage, lighting it on fire and replacing it with more Nick Williams say 'I' ...

Reaction Score
Rutgers tries that shiiite all the time and never works. Aye

Reaction Score
I just wonder if the fact that #11 is always in the game when they use it to run the ball (what else is new) is somehow tipping things off to the opposing defense that a QB run is coming?

Reaction Score
I just wonder if the fact that #11 is always in the game when they use it to run the ball (what else is new) is somehow tipping things off to the opposing defense that a QB run is coming?
I keep telling myself they are setting up that tendency for later in the year. On a crucial FIRST down when they bring him in, they will call a legitimate throwing play for him and we will cash in for a huge play at a critical time. I keep telling myself that.

Reaction Score
I keep telling myself they are setting up that tendency for later in the year. On a crucial FIRST down when they bring him in, they will call a legitimate throwing play for him and we will cash in for a huge play at a critical time. I keep telling myself that.

Oh they did. In the Iowa State game. A genius play call, and a wide open receiver running toward the end zone. And McCummings overthrew him by a mile. While throwing the ball 700 miles an hour.

Reaction Score

To un-New England-like. Maybe if he sticks around til he's a senior.

Reaction Score
Of throwing the wildcat into the garbage, lighting it on fire and replacing it with more Nick Williams say 'I' ...

I'm being redundant by agreeing with you. I don't like the wildcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you have a dual threat QB let him run if needed. If he's not a dual threat install the option or put the guy that can throw in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom