All Athletic Team | The Boneyard

All Athletic Team

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I saw a couple of games over the last week that got me thinking that there are some dynamic athletes in the wcbb game.

Gabby Williams goes without saying. Her athleticism has been stated on these board equalled to as many points and rebounds she averages per game.

I was watching UCLA (as I have done many Friday nights) and I can help but marvel at Monique Billings. She can run an jump with the best of them. I have seen her rise and shoot from the free throw line area such that her shoes are level with some players faces!! We cant forget Shakayla Thomas of Florida Sate.
Monday night I caught the LSU/TAMU game and noticed a couple more athletic players in Anriel Howard and Raygiene (Moncrief) Lewis.

So who are some of the most athletic women's basketball players in the game today??

This thread is not to dispute any one players athletic ability over the other. Its just a 'who's who' of athletes and maybe an all athletic team.

I will start.

1. Gabby Williams
2. Shakayla Thomas
3. Monique Billings
4. Anriel Howard
5. Raygiene Moncrief Lewis

Those were my top 5 and someone mentioned Caliya Robinson of Georgia who is definitely among that group. Anyone else?? Mid Majors??

Who you got??

Reaction Score
I think Joyner Holmes only takes a back seat to Gabby Williams, she's still not her self this season, but last year she looked like Lebon James on the court at times. When Texas played Uconn last year I kept thinking about what Geno could have done with her size, skills and athleticism if she picked Uconn, Jackie Young is also pretty amazing to.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I saw the other thread, then this one. As mentioned it can get a little difficult to define exactly what is meant by athletic. I saw it brought up in the other thread about someone also being a track athlete. While she's certainly not the fastest/quickest or highest leaper, it's worth noting that Oregon St.'s Mikayla Pivec throws the javelin. I'm willing to bet she's the only D1 basketball player who has that distinction. She was only able to participate part time during her Fr. year, but already has the 4th best throw in OSU history. Not bad. She's got to be one of the strongest pound for pound players in the country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom