All American type play | Page 2 | The Boneyard

All American type play

Reaction Score
I love what that team is doing at the moment. Also, it's worth noting that Jalen is getting guarded by the best guard the other team has. Its very possible Gilbert will be guarded by the best defender when he returns. Jalen guarded by the 2nd best defender is going to be a nightmare for the opposition.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Yes, way too inconsistent and too slow to assert his will on the game, but Jalen can do wonderful things. It was sort of like he was preserving his energy so that he could turn it on at the very last minute...hmmm, funny how things turn out for UConn fans. We have to beat one of SMU and Cincy going into the tourney, I would think.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm guessing comments were from someone I already have on Ignore.

Trust me folks, it's worth the price we pay for our subscription to the BY. Use it.
I was going to say the same thing Chin
When I don't know who they are talking about, its one of my ignores - the greatest invention
Now I see it was that turd JSM - lets all put him on ignore

Reaction Score
I love it and the kid, but why the other craziness?

He's awesome

If you can't celebrate Adams' winning shot given him his just due you're simply nuts. Just saying.
[/QUOTE]

Why? Because you're New England Yankee negativity is annoying. Just celebrate and lose the negativity. Just once. It will enrich your life.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Why? Because you're New England Yankee negativity is annoying. Just celebrate and lose the negativity. Just once. It will enrich your life.[/QUOTE]
EXCUSE ME - many of us New England bluebloods arent negative

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Now is the time to join with the upsurge that is UConn right now. IF they can continue to get in sync and get better at starting games, we can have some fun for a while.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Why? Because you're New England Yankee negativity is annoying. Just celebrate and lose the negativity. Just once. It will enrich your life.[/QUOTE]

@CJS87 You do realize that some people in the world enjoy engaging people by creating controversial or annoying statements and that the best way to bother them is to not engage them. Think of it as putting out a fire using a vacuum.

Let him post and if people just ignore his statements they will in effect drive him crazy. I know this is hard for us to do. It takes a lot of effort to not respond to these types of creatures, but with practice it can happen.

Reaction Score
If he's back next year I think he's a lottery pick for the 2018 draft. The injury bug not only benefitted guys like Vance/Vital, but Jalen as well. He had no choice but to be our go to guy. Next year he's going to be scary good.

Also shoutout to roller coaster Rodney. If he doesn't heat up late in the second half we don't have a shot to win it in the end.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom