All Access Ticket Option at UCONN? | The Boneyard

All Access Ticket Option at UCONN?

Reaction Score
I am not far from Stanford so I get their spam mail since I attended a few of their sporting events in the past. I just got this and thought this is a great idea. They are offering access to all women's sporting events for a monthly subscription.

See the email below:

BIG SAVINGS FOR THE WOMEN'S SPORTS FAN!​
Stanford Athletics is proud to introduce the Cardinal W Pass for the 2021-22 year. Reserve seats for every home women’s soccer and women’s volleyball match in the fall, catch all the thrilling games for the defending national champion women’s basketball squad and each meet for the women’s gymnastics team in the winter, and soak up the sun at every softball game in the spring. There is no better way to experience the best of women’s college athletics on The Farm than the Cardinal W Pass!
The Cardinal W Pass is a monthly subscription plan which provides access to all ticketed women’s sports on The Farm for one low price. Starting at $30/month, or $45/month for the Premium tier, Cardinal W Pass holders can save up to 33% annually when attending women's home contests.
Learn more at gostanford.com/cardinalwpass, and be among the first 43 subscribers to receive a complimentary ticket to the women's basketball championship celebration game vs. Texas on Nov. 14, in honor of Tara VanDerveer's 43rd head coaching season!​

With UCONN football attendance being so poor, would it make sense for UCONN to offer football and basketball tickets together?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom