Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
ESPN has these Stats:
- Height..................5-10
- Overall Rank.......37
- Position Rank.....15

She is really 6' 2" and growing. Check this Video and this One

I'm having serious trouble believing that there are 11 better guards in that class.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
ESPN has these Stats:
- Height..................5-10
- Overall Rank.......37
- Position Rank.....15

She is really 6' 2" and growing. Check this Video and this One

I'm having serious trouble believing that there are 11 better guards in that class.
HG has old/inaccurate info. Caroline is at least 6'1" and possibly 6'2". Other services have her ranked much higher, inside the top 20 or so.

Reaction Score
You put Saylor on one side and Ducharme on the other with Fudd in between at the top of the key then Paige does her magic and what is a defense to do????
Not sure you want to put four guards on the floor at the same time.

Reaction Score
I'd take 4, maybe 5, top guards (is Ana really a guard or a SF)? on the floor at the same time and drive the other teams nuts. Maybe not the whole game but it will force most teams to sub to stop it. Interesting options...

Reaction Score
I'd take 4, maybe 5, top guards (is Ana really a guard or a SF)? on the floor at the same time and drive the other teams nuts. Maybe not the whole game but it will force most teams to sub to stop it. Interesting options...
I wish everyone would stop forgetting about Aubrey. If anyone is going to drive the opponents offense / defense crazy it's her! If she is able to control herself more like MoJeff finally did, she will be an absolute terror! :D

Reaction Score
Not sure you want to put four guards on the floor at the same time.
They will work just fine with Lauren Betts. I don't know why Paige, Fudd, Ducharme and Poffenberger cant play with ONO.

Reaction Score
Need to calm down there; 'cos, people are just speculating :)
All knowing Big Mick, what they are doing is calling on the gods of bad juju. That ain’t good. But you know that already.

Reaction Score
FUDD IS NOT IN THE MIX AS OF TODAY! NOR IS BETTS. Yes I am screaming!!!! Good grief!
Chill Doggies. A previous post had mentioned those 4 players in a dream scenario and another post made comment that playing 4 guards isn't something ideal. I came up with 2 scenarios that I think said lineup would work. I am very aware that Fudd has not selected a college.

Reaction Score
Chill Doggies. A previous post had mentioned those 4 players in a dream scenario and another post made comment that playing 4 guards isn't something ideal. I came up with 2 scenarios that I think said lineup would work. I am very aware that Fudd has not selected a college.
Ok imma take a nap. Lol Thanks. She is going to ND anyhow.... all praise the juju!!!!

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
We do not need to categorize players purely by how they fit in the offense. Both Edwards and Poffenberger could be stretch fours or part of a four out/five out/motion offense while playing near the basket on defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom