Aliyah starting for Anna. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Aliyah starting for Anna.

Reaction Score
Not a fan of it today. You are giving up our second best 3 point shooter ( though not statistically this year) and one of our best transition passers in AM and our most versatile defender and floor player who turned the game around today in AG. I can see our two bigs together when we play against a big team for defensive purposes or a small team you want to dominate underneath but I don't see the need to start AE. The offense looked terrible today without the extra passer. I would either go back to AM or try AG.

Reaction Score
The way Geno talked about the line up change. Ania will be starting the next game.

Reaction Score
She settled down ok after a rough start. They were really forcing things at the post in the first five minutes.
Your right Paige did not even take a shot. We did get 2 early fouls on the center who had some nice offensive skills. That might have been the plan.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah looked completely lost at the beginning. Played much better later on in the game.

But at the beginning it was ONO who looked completely lost. I attribute a good deal of the failure to launch for the twin post players to awkward play by ONO. Edwards is the real deal. She recovered later to play well. Her starting is inevitable. Not to worry.

Reaction Score
The way Geno talked about the line up change. Ania will be starting the next game.

But wonder whether Makurat will play the same number of minutes, even is she returns to the starting lineup?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Many years where Geno has 5 or 6 that he wants on the floor the whole game. He's probably smart enough to take advantage of having 7 or 8 he's comfortable with putting on the floor.

Reaction Score
But wonder whether Makurat will play the same number of minutes, even is she returns to the starting lineup?
You already have the answer. She sat out first four minutes, then never left the floor and played team’s top minutes.

Reaction Score
If she starts being consistent with her shooting I think so. The offense flows with her in there with the other starters. As the frosh keep getting more comfortable her minutes may go down then.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom