Alexis Morris to Baylor | The Boneyard

Alexis Morris to Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I was starting to have my doubts that this was going to happen. We really needed a top PG to take over in 2017 to keep us in the NC hunt and this one should keep us there. Morris will help soften the blow of losing Alexis Jones and DiDi Richards will help soften the blow of losing Nina Davis.

I can't access Prospect Nation but I believe they have both Morris and Richards in the top 10, which would make two consecutive recruiting classes with two top 10 recruits: Cox (2016/center), Chou (2016/guard), Morris (2017/PG) and Richards (2017/forward). So not only are the players top ranked, each plays a different position. I am REALLY hoping that we can land Ursin in 2017 because I think she is the sleeper of the class, much in the realm of Nina Davis.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I was starting to have my doubts that this was going to happen. We really needed a top PG to take over in 2017 to keep us in the NC hunt and this one should keep us there. Morris will help soften the blow of losing Alexis Jones and DiDi Richards will help soften the blow of losing Nina Davis.

I can't access Prospect Nation but I believe they have both Morris and Richards in the top 10, which would make two consecutive recruiting classes with two top 10 recruits: Cox (2016/center), Chou (2016/guard), Morris (2017/PG) and Richards (2017/forward). So not only are the players top ranked, each plays a different position. I am REALLY hoping that we can land Ursin in 2017 because I think she is the sleeper of the class, much in the realm of Nina Davis.

Prospect Nation has Morris ranked #5 and Richards ranked #8. They are both ranked #2 at their respective positions. Congratulations ET on getting these two coveted recruits. You're getting two of the best players in their class. I'm a big fan of Nina Davis, she's special. Every team in the country would love to find a Nina Davis.

Head coach Kim Mulkey is doing a great job at keeping the local blue chip talent at home. I hope UConn Nation can once again experience the euphoria of getting a highly coveted recruit next week. THAT would really really make our summer!!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr