Alex Murphy is transferring from Duke | The Boneyard

Alex Murphy is transferring from Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure there was ever interest from either side during his original recruitment, but he is from New England. Think we give him a look?

Reaction Score
Florida or Providence, from what's out there. We don't have any scholarships to give for next semester, either.

Reaction Score
His brother Erik played at Florida and PC is a local school with, ah, room for improvement. Those two make the most sense.

Reaction Score
My memory might not be accurate but I remember mauconnfan saying Murphy's father didn't like JC's coaching style.

Reaction Score
I believe his brother was just at UConn's game this past week. However, I believe PC will try hard to get him.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I believe his brother was just at UConn's game this past week. However, I believe PC will try hard to get him.

How many Murphy boys are there?

Reaction Score
Not sure there was ever interest from either side during his original recruitment, but he is from New England. Think we give him a look?

Their dad went to Maloney in Meriden late 70's ear;y 80's then on to BC to play on some very good teams with Bagley, Garris, McCready, Shrigley and the gang.......Wahington Bullets for a while then overseas for a long while........married a former Belgium National Womens team member while playing out there and resides in RI.......his son Erik played for Donovan although he did visit UConn during the summer and Calhoun. Alex was with them on the trip and he actually like UConn but I can tell you mom didn't and dad still has some soreness from being passed over by Dom Perno coming out of HS...........Tomas is a 6'7" freshman with some very good overall skills and as stated previously, could be the best of the bunch. Mom was in love with K and said he was the best and JC was dirt.......wonder how she's feeling now about K?

I don't know Alex's game that well but his best bet no matter is PC......Florida has a wealth of talent in his position range!

Reaction Score

Which one? I most likely met him at some point or drank with him lol......was he a hockey player?

By the way Jay is and always was a great guy! I agree!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog