Alex Bentley is Back but Still no JJ | The Boneyard

Alex Bentley is Back but Still no JJ

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I've been getting concerned about JJ. Her season in China ended a while back but she is still in the Bahamas. I know Uncasville doesn't compare well with her native island but, barring an exigent circumstance, she needs to come back very soon.

"The return of Bentley means the Sun will have to release a player.
The bigger concern is that center Jonquel Jones is still not in camp. She is still back at home in the Bahamas and Miller gave no indication as to when the team expected her."
Marc Allard, Norwich Bulletin

Alex's arrival should signal another cut coming tomorrow. Tyra Buss?

OBTW, Jen Hamson was cut by Indiana.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
JJ is dealing with a family issue and paperwork. She should be in by season opener. She's missing reps, but she'll adjust quickly.

Bentley will be available tonight; may not play but will be dressed we were told last night

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
JJ is dealing with a family issue and paperwork. She should be in by season opener. She's missing reps, but she'll adjust quickly.

Bentley will be available tonight; may not play but will be dressed we were told last night

Thanks David. I was hyperventilating and starting to have Tina Charles flashbacks. :rolleyes: I'm sorry she's having issues and, of course, family comes first. I hope she resolves the matter happily and comes in soon.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom