Reaction Score
We ordered in Oct No tickets in Dec as promised
Contacted TM again in January but still no tickets
We are calling TM at 800-745-3000 but can't reach a human being

Reaction Score
We ordered in Oct No tickets in Dec as promised
Contacted TM again in January but still no tickets
We are calling TM at 800-745-3000 but can't reach a human being
Try email also - customer_support@ticketmaster.com. I got the December 20 email from Ticketmaster saying tickets were shipped. By early January no tickets. I emailed this address and they then said they disabled the "lost" tickets and reissued which I did receive later in January. The persons name that helped was Abigail/Ticketmaster Fan Support.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the help.
We finally reached TM at 800-653-8000
They tried to redirect us to the Times Union Ticket office in Albany
But thanks to all the info on this thread we were ready for them and insisted on them reissuing tickets and sending by UPS
They were going to charge us a handling fee but once again we knew they didn't charge others here
So they sending our tickets no charge by UPS and emailing us a tracking number
Bless you BYers one and all!!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Please let us know when your tickets come. I believe this is the latest that Albany tickets have arrived.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
I chased around Ticketmaster as well as the TUC this morning to determine the status of the tickets I ordered for the Albany Regionals.

In past years, I received the tickets electronically and printed them out at home. For whatever reason, I only had the option of receiving the tickets through the mail this year.

Long story short, the tickets were printed late. The operator at the TUC indicated that all tickets will be mailed out the first week of March by the arena, not Ticketmaster, which should get them to everyone in time for the Regionals. Cuts it a little close, but it is what it is.
Glad you got your ducats, 'dude. Now, for a real accomplishment, try to get your old mug in front of Danny's lens.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Glad you got your ducats, 'dude. Now, for a real accomplishment, try to get your old mug in front of Danny's lens.
Danny only takes pictures of A-listers like Lou, Pheesa, Geno, Rebecca, Justine, etc. Usually these UConn WBB luminaries fall all over themselves to be in a selfie with Danny.

I hardly rate inclusion in Danny’s photo albums. In fact, I’ve met Danny twice at prior Regionals and introduced myself. He never suggested a selfie with the two of us. :(

Reaction Score
Spoke with NCAA office in Chicago this morning about all the hoopla and mixed messages going onl. They stated that TUC was ultimately handling the tickets. They were going to raise the issue in their conference call with TUC on Thursday.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Spoke with NCAA office in Chicago this morning about all the hoopla and mixed messages going onl. They stated that TUC was ultimately handling the tickets. They were going to raise the issue in their conference call with TUC on Thursday.
Here’s the problem. The licensed ticket seller for the TUC is Ticketmaster. When I spoke to the TUC several days ago, I was advised that they had not even received the tickets to the event yet from Ticketmaster.

Beyond that, Ticketmaster indicates that tickets were mailed out on December 20 and should have been received within 14 days. From the various postings on this thread there appears to be no rhyme or reason as to why some fans have received their tickets and others have not.

For those of us who have contacted Ticketmaster about our prodigal tickets, and requested that they be resent, the tickets are supposed to be mailed from Ticketmaster’s office in Charlestown, WV.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
If you look up: "Ticketmaster" on Wikipedia there are some interesting and controversial topics about the company.

Reaction Score
Interesting. After placing my call to the NCAA office I got an email from ticketmaster saying my tickets have just been printed.....

Reaction Score
I have never been to the Albany Regional, but every time they have it there I read all about this same exact cluster—— ticket situation. Clearly the venue is incompetent (Ticketmaster may be profiteering pirates but they are highly efficient and accurate). But somehow, every time, there are zero fans complaining that they never got their tickets and couldn’t attend. Somehow it all magically comes together well in advance of the event.

Reaction Score
We ordered four tickets in October for the Albany Regional. As of today (2/25) no tickets had been received. I accessed the receipt on Ticketmaster and found a link to a "Live Chat". I clicked on it and a representative asked how he/she could help. I told him we had ordered tickets in October and hadn't received them and he checked on the order and said that tickets were mailed to us in December. I told him we had not received them, so he deactivated the bar codes on the original tickets and will re-print them on Tuesday (2/26) and send to us via UPS three-day delivery with a tracking number. We should receive the tickets on Friday (3/1) or Monday (3/4). I'll post if/when I receive them.
UPDATE Noon 2/27/2019 - Albany Regional Tickets arrived via UPS this morning. IMO, ticket issues may be related to pre-sale October tickets. Hope everyone else having problems getting their tickets get them resolved.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
UPDATE Noon 2/27/2019 - Albany Regional Tickets arrived via UPS this morning. IMO, ticket issues may be related to pre-sale October tickets. Hope everyone else having problems getting their tickets get them resolved.
After a half dozen phone calls to Ticketmaster over 4 days, I finally received my reprinted tickets today via UPS next day air from Charleston, WV. I was not charged for the expedited shipment.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the TUC on March 29 & 31.

Reaction Score
I have never been to the Albany Regional, but every time they have it there I read all about this same exact cluster—— ticket situation. Clearly the venue is incompetent (Ticketmaster may be profiteering pirates but they are highly efficient and accurate). But somehow, every time, there are zero fans complaining that they never got their tickets and couldn’t attend. Somehow it all magically comes together well in advance of the event.
I got the same email. When I order Yankee tickets through ticketmaster I always get an email saying they were printed and then within a week another email that said they were mailed. On the alleged mailing dates in December for Albany tickets there were no such emails. Hopefully the process is under way to the REAL mailing of the tickets. Seems like it should be an easy process. Funny how Ticketmaster never forgets to add in the many different fees. They don't seem confused by that process.

Reaction Score
While Ticketmaster said the tickets were printed and mailed on December 20th, did anyone receive their tickets from that mailing? Seems like everybody had to contact them several times and then the tickets were sent UPS. Was that a phantom mailing?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
While Ticketmaster said the tickets were printed and mailed on December 20th, did anyone receive their tickets from that mailing? Seems like everybody had to contact them several times and then the tickets were sent UPS. Was that a phantom mailing?
I had to get my tickets reprinted. I received them this week, finally. Far as I can tell, the Dec 20 date was BS.

Reaction Score
I have been waiting for my tickets.. I guess I figured they would know I did not get them because you guys did all the work... Well I finally called ticketmaster and they said the times Union center had the tickets and are sending them... I told them I know Hundreds of tickets were not mailed and they reprinted(why am I calling it reprinting??) them and sent them overnight ups... The guy put me on hold and after a few minutes he came back and said I would have my tickets wed.... I will repost here when they come.

If you did not get your tickets CALL THEM!! They are not going to do it on their own

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
FYI, in addition to receiving reprinted tickets from Ticketmaster a week ago after calling them up and complaining, I received a 2nd set of tickets in the mail yesterday, presumably from the TUC. Considering that their initial message was that tickets were mailed on Dec 20, this system is pretty screwed up.

Reaction Score
FYI, in addition to receiving reprinted tickets from Ticketmaster a week ago after calling them up and complaining, I received a 2nd set of tickets in the mail yesterday, presumably from the TUC. Considering that their initial message was that tickets were mailed on Dec 20, this system is pretty screwed up.

Do you get to go twice?????

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Do you get to go twice?????
Interesting thought. Supposedly, the original tickets would have had their barcodes invalidated, but I’m really not sure if the TUC scanners are set up to recognize the change. As this whole process has been a complete fubar, I plan to bring both sets of tickets with me on game day, since I can’t be completely sure which set will actually get me into the game.

Reaction Score
Just spoke to Ticketmaster
Told them I purchased the tickets last year and not yet received them
They said the tickets were mailed in December

They cancelled the tickets and recreated them for me and I have to pick them up at Will Call on the day of the game

Reaction Score

We needed one more ticket, so last Wednesday we ordered online through Ticketmaster and received it Monday via USPS. This confirms that the problem was most likely with those who pre-ordered.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Interesting thought. Supposedly, the original tickets would have had their barcodes invalidated, but I’m really not sure if the TUC scanners are set up to recognize the change. As this whole process has been a complete fubar, I plan to bring both sets of tickets with me on game day, since I can’t be completely sure which set will actually get me into the game.
Glad you'll be on site 'dude, providing expert commentary to accompany Danny's photos.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom