Albany Regional & Final Four Tickets | The Boneyard

Albany Regional & Final Four Tickets

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
So I just got around to purchasing mine. Did anyone else buy the Final Four Fanatic Package? Is this new or has it always been around? They had a few different packages. This is my first FF. I know, I know, a little presumptuous but I am super excited.

Reaction Score
I believe it was there the last time the tournament was in Albany. We have tickets for Albany as well (we live 15 minutes from the TU Center) and are super excited. Woo hoo!

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I believe it was there the last time the tournament was in Albany. We have tickets for Albany as well (we live 15 minutes from the TU Center) and are super excited. Woo hoo!
I live about 3 hours from Albany so I just got the Regional final tickets. I may go ahead and buy the semi-final ones as well.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I bought just the game tickets. I have tix for both Albany and Columbus. I hope to see my favorite team there!

Reaction Score
Any suggestions on where to stay in Albany?
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Albany Downtown is the closest to the TU Center (two blocks I believe) and I’ve heard good things about them.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I did some research, but decided to stay near Hartford and ride with Eric et al. I think there was a Renaissance downtown that looked very nice but pricey. There was something affordable near the Medical Center.

Reaction Score
I did some research, but decided to stay near Hartford and ride with Eric et al. I think there was a Renaissance downtown that looked very nice but pricey. There was something affordable near the Medical Center.
Towne Place and Suites about a mile plus to Times Union and a great sports pub a half mile form there. Not too pricy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom