Albany is going to be fun! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Albany is going to be fun!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Reminds me very little of the time I was hitchhiking through Fiesole, and heard a farmer say to his about-to-be lunch, "Lasciate ogni speranza, voi galli da combattimento". And Dante chortled in his tomb.

Almost lost my coffee with that one. Very good laugh. Thanks

Reaction Score
Forgive me if there was a post about this, but are there any plans for a Boneyard get together at the Times Union?

Reaction Score
Very few seats left, do they open up seats that schools don’t use as I can’t imagine that S.C. will be able to fill all of their seats. I did seat one seat for $547

Stubhub has quite a few seats for either session. Much cheaper than $547.

Reaction Score
Very few seats left, do they open up seats that schools don’t use as I can’t imagine that S.C. will be able to fill all of their seats. I did seat one seat for $547
As far as I know, they do, so long as the school turns them back. Some seem to hang onto them rather than have more home town fans, like UCONN, behind their bench! Try calling SC. I think sometimes one school can buy them up from another, so you could also try the other schools, too. Pat Summit used to buy 'em up by the thousands, incl. the Final Four, to make it easier for their fans to fill the house.

Reaction Score
really happy for Buffalo, but it's not a great match-up. waiting to see the times and haven't figured out my restaurant reservations yet, but it might be a tough choice...

Any pregame recommendations for Monday? Been there a few times, but no dining. A quick look found nothing close.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
At one point, my travel plans included Honolulu, London, and Bridgeport. Which one is the outlier?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom