Albany is going to be fun! | The Boneyard

Albany is going to be fun!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Duke vs UConn has the potential to be a close great game. Have to wonder how Z reacts to playing against her former team. Lexie Brown and Rebecca Greenwell have the ability to take over a game. With that said Duke is not used to playing a defense like UConn. Their experience against ND and Louisville helps them immensely going up against UConn.

Reaction Score
really happy for Buffalo, but it's not a great match-up. waiting to see the times and haven't figured out my restaurant reservations yet, but it might be a tough choice...

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
:rolleyes:
I just got back from Myrtle. No cable.

Internet? :rolleyes:
I’ve been there before, praying for at least the 60s even if no cable. I think where we are staying has cable or satellite.

Reaction Score
:rolleyes:

Internet? :rolleyes:
I’ve been there before, praying for at least the 60s even if no cable. I think where we are staying has cable or satellite.
Yea we had cable in the hotel just not the best selection compared to home. Was there last Thur - Sun for softball tournament. Weather was great in the low 70's but windy.

Reaction Score
With Buffalo there they should fill the place to capacity
Very few seats left, do they open up seats that schools don’t use as I can’t imagine that S.C. will be able to fill all of their seats. I did seat one seat for $547

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well, now I'm worried: The 538 boys and girls give Duke a 1% chance in the Sweet 16 game against our Huskies. Real locker door material for JPM; she's great with those locker pasties.

Reaction Score
[QUOTE="Wbbfan1, post: 2638549, member: 74"]Duke vs UConn has the potential to be a close great game. Have to wonder how Z reacts to playing against her former team. Lexie Brown and Rebecca Greenwell have the ability to take over a game. With that said Duke is not used to playing a defense like UConn. Their experience against ND and Louisville helps them immensely going up against UConn.[/QUOTE]

Oh come on. :rolleyes:

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Yea we had cable in the hotel just not the best selection compared to home. Was there last Thur - Sun for softball tournament. Weather was great in the low 70's but windy.
I’d guess espn or espn2 is included if we want to see UConn. I’m assuming ESPN is doing the coverage.

Reaction Score
For those of us that relocated to Carolinas we have already experienced 80 degrees :) Getting out of those northern winters was certainly a plus!

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Abandon all hope Spurred Chicken.

Reminds me very little of the time I was hitchhiking through Fiesole, and heard a farmer say to his about-to-be lunch, "Lasciate ogni speranza, voi galli da combattimento". And Dante chortled in his tomb.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Very few seats left, do they open up seats that schools don’t use as I can’t imagine that S.C. will be able to fill all of their seats. I did seat one seat for $547

We had 10,000 fans at MSG for the men's regional finals last year. We have a lot of alumni in greater NYC who I hope will make the short trip up to Albany.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Bring your winter coat.
Tell me about. Actually looks like low to mid 60s while we’re there. If it’s too cold I can always snuggle up to an alligator (or a Gamecock).

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Tell me about. Actually looks like low to mid 60s while we’re there. If it’s too cold I can always snuggle up to an alligator (or a Gamecock).
Sat-Mon forecast: Dry & mostly sunny with highs in the 40’s & lows in the 20’s.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom