Alabama v. Clemson -- National Championship Game | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Alabama v. Clemson -- National Championship Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cuse can wear a shirt that says a team in our conference with the color Orange won a national championship.
I would have to agree. This College Football National Championship win by an ACC team ( Clemson ) showed the country in these Bowl Games that from top to bottom the best college football conference in America for 2017 was the ACC.
Clemson shut out B10 Ohio State ( 31-0)
Clemson knocks off SEC Champion Alabama
Florida State beats Michigan
Virginia Tech beats Arkansas
Miami beats West Virginia
BC beats Maryland
Wake Forest beats Temple
Georgia Tech beats Kentucky
NC State beats Vanderbilt
The myth of the SEC as the number 1 college football conference in America was layed to rest.. at least for the 2016-2017 season anyway.

Reaction Score
Dabo said he told his players that LOVE would be the reason they would win. What the hell happened to Bob Debacle's version of love?

To be fair, anybody can praise love after they win.

Reaction Score
Not enough God.

I understand the seperation of church and state but...Holy love and Jesus! The biggest athiest UCONN fan might trade places with Clemson. They tried to kick Jesus out of the huddle at Clemson!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I understand the seperation of church and state but...Holy love and Jesus! The biggest athiest UCONN fan might trade places with Clemson. They tried to kick Jesus out of the huddle at Clemson!

those hats the players are wearing though!?!?!?!?!?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

I don't understand what you're saying here. You must be athier than I am.

Reaction Score
I don't understand what you're saying here. You must be athier than I am.

It's relevant and obvious what I am saying. The situation speaks for itself. I don't want to get into a religious debate on the yard because it will create one of those black holes and I want to focus on getting UCONN better and not political controversy. Let's just say that I am a Christian and respect your ability to believe independently. If you want to learn more google UCONN - Jesus in the huddle. It was the beginning of the Diaco era. I just think the respective outcomes of this hot potato topic in our politically correct times are intriguing. Very difficult to evoke the name God anywhere these days, particularly in the Northeast.

Last edited:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
C'mon @ShakyTheMohel stick to your guns!!

True! They really had Watson on the ropes in the first half. But...he turned it around...and the team with the better QB won. It also helped that Bama didn't get a defensive TD in this game. They still scored 31 points, but Watson was the difference. He showed great leadership.

Reaction Score
It's relevant and obvious what I am saying. The situation speaks for itself. I don't want to get into a religious debate on the yard because it will create one of those black holes and I want to focus on getting UCONN better and not political controversy. Let's just say that I am a Christian and respect your ability to believe independently. If you want to learn more google UCONN - Jesus in the huddle. It was the beginning of the Diaco era. I just think the respective outcomes of this hot potato topic in our politically correct times are intriguing. Very difficult to evoke the name God anywhere these days, particularly in the Northeast.
Very difficult to evoke the name God, have you ever watched a sporting event? The end of last night's game put Jimmy Swaggart to shame.

Reaction Score
those hats the players are wearing though!?!?!?!?!?
I had to stock up on clothes because of trends...

On another note, Saban yelled "Goddammit" after Clemsons second TD...

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Anyone care to guess which Clemson receiver ends up on the Patriots?

Reaction Score
Had to get up early for work so missed the whole 2nd half.

Anything interesting happen?

Reaction Score

ntl champ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members