Alabama OLB Coach got a nice bump to $950k | The Boneyard

Alabama OLB Coach got a nice bump to $950k

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
If we go three and one and look good, can we manage to hold onto our staff for the remainder of the season? The big programs will be calling for our staff. Have faith that Randy will be able to reload however.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
If we go three and one and look good, can we manage to hold onto our staff for the remainder of the season? The big programs will be calling for our staff. Have faith that Randy will be able to reload however.

For the remainder of the season or next season?

UConn is lucky in that I don't think RE is looking to go anywhere. So even if there are changes with assistants, I think that RE will keep it stable. RE can hire one and done coaches and it shouldn't harm the program too much.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
For the remainder of the season or next season?

UConn is lucky in that I don't think RE is looking to go anywhere. So even if there are changes with assistants, I think that RE will keep it stable. RE can hire one and done coaches and it shouldn't harm the program too much.

Randy is clearly not going anywhere. Lashlee/Grimes and some of the others could be red hot tickets to move up however.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Randy is clearly not going anywhere. Lashlee/Grimes and some of the others could be red hot tickets to move up however.

I'd actually worry about that after the upcoming season at the earliest. I know Lashlee is going to be looking for a head job at some point, but I think that is at least two season's away

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'd actually worry about that after the upcoming season at the earliest. I know Lashlee is going to be looking for a head job at some point, but I think that is at least two season's away
I'm kidding about the risk of losing him in Oct'17, but if we have the season we all dream of, then it will be one and done. Just spend some time reviewing pro/college football resumes...so many are one and done, particularly when performance is either really good or really bad.

Absolute best case is that we somehow get three years from him, but the most likly scenario is two and one year is possible if he really turns this team around this fall. I hope Corey Edsall is a genius and primed to soak it all up like a sponge.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Grimes is probably only going with Lashlee, AD Dave or staying put. Lashlee will have opportunities but of course has to produce, so it's still a win for us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom