Al in Portal | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Al in Portal

Reaction Score
Poor fit.

Both Nembhard and Locke played 30 mpg and they already added guard transfer Tyree Appleby, who was a 30.5 mpg player at Cleveland State. In addition to these three guards, Tre Mann and Ques Glover were rotation pieces too. No PT for AI.

Reaction Score
Damn. That sux. Seemed like he was just starting to get his game back. We ll miss his on the ball D and ball handling. Hopefully gaff steps up

He really had no future at UConn, I totally understand why he would want to play his final season.

Reaction Score
He really had no future at UConn, I totally understand why he would want to play his final season.
I wouldn't say he had no future, but the backcourt would have been crowded, and he can certainly get more minutes elsewhere. I really hope he makes it all click somewhere.

Reaction Score
Wish him nothing but the best, but I'm a little sour with this fit.

Yes, he'll get a ton of playing time, but wtf is going on with Gregg Marshall?

Reaction Score
Wish him nothing but the best, but I'm a little sour with this fit. Yes, he'll get a ton of playing time, but is going on in Wichita?
I mean technically not anymore. Wichita state is very benign for me. If he went to Cincy or something like that I’d be upset. He won’t be facing us. UConn and WSU seem to have mutual respect. He gets all the playing time his heart desires. It’s just weird to lose a player that’s been in a UConn uniform for 4 years. Always will be a weird feeling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom