Akoy Agau to ville | The Boneyard

Akoy Agau to ville

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Well, I didn't see this one coming. I thought he was going to Georgetown.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't count this one as a done deal. He isn't coming to UConn but I'm not sure this is where he'll end up.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't count this one as a done deal. He isn't coming to UConn but I'm not sure this is where he'll end up.
He's already committed there. It's a done deal.

Reaction Score
You serious? Nothing is official until they sign a letter of intent. Verbal commitments mean nothing these days.

Reaction Score
Why not?
From following his recruitment very closely from another site I have gotten the feeling that he is "wishy washy" and switches his favorite every two weeks. He was also thinking about transferring high schools too before the school year began. I'm not saying he won't end up at Louisville, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him make a change.

Reaction Score
Recruiting, like anything else dealing with 17-18 year old kids is about as spur of the moment and random as it can get. I have heard stories of a kid seeing a certain states license plate and that was his determining factor to decide on a college. You also have kids commit because of uniforms and other things that NO effect on the outcome of the game, nor their success. Therefore when these kids (especially this one) commit to a school I don't put a lot of stock into it considering all of the arbitrary variables that are involved. And like AJC88 mentioned nothing is set in stone until they sign their name on the L.O.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom