Akok's AAU Coach Chimes In | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Akok's AAU Coach Chimes In

Reaction Score
Word on the street was that Rivals was negative on URI/Hurley because they hired Boswell from Expressions. Glad to see that’s been resolved... never good when adult lets their ego matter more than what’s good for a young person.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Man I hate this wink emoji. We should retire it. But kudos to @Matrim55. I feel like the situation didn't play out as he was told but credit is due in the end.

You kidding me right now? Wink emoji has been crushing it for us lately. Hurley Train rolls on.

Also, I don't believe @Matrim55 ever specified the exact process in which this would play out. He just said Akok verbaled. Which he probably did, but was waiting for the second semester thing to set up, so he could verbal publicly in style. Gotta admit he got a ton of press between then and now.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Word on the street was that Rivals was negative on URI/Hurley because they hired Boswell from Expressions. Glad to see that’s been resolved... never good when adult lets their ego matter more than what’s good for a young person.

Then don't follow AAU or you'll want to off yourself. haha

Reaction Score
Then don't follow AAU or you'll want to off yourself. haha

Oh, I do (follow it that is). I’ve always found the New England AAU scene, in general, to be a bit more toxic than in other areas when it comes to how the programs interact with each other.

Reaction Score
Oh, I do (follow it that is). I’ve always found the New England AAU scene, in general, to be a bit more toxic than in other areas when it comes to how the programs interact with each other.

New England aau is mean and ruthless. Even at the lower levels. Not all teams, obviously, but quite a few.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom