Akok says he's 100% | The Boneyard

Akok says he's 100%

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

"Coaches they all see it everyday, and they say that I'm the same player, that I'm back. And I think so too".
Great to hear from Akok himself.

Because he was in-and-out of the lineup last year at less than 100%, I think folks here are quick to forget how great this kid can be and the impact he has when he's on the floor.

If he really is 100% healthy, he'll be a huge x-factor for this team with his motor, rim protection, and ability to match-up with teams as a stretch 4.

Everyone loves a good comeback story, but most of all for Akok because he seems like a great kid who deserves it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

"Coaches they see it every day and they say that I'm the same player, that I'm back. And I think so too".
Great to hear from Akok himself.

Because he was in-and-out of the lineup last year at less than 100%, I think folks here are quick to forget how great this kid can be and the impact he has when he's on the floor.

If he really is 100% healthy, he'll be a huge x-factor for this team with his motor, rim protection, and ability to match-up woth teams as a stretch 4.

Everyone loves a good comeback story, but most of all for Akok because he seems like a great kid who deserves it.

I mentioned in the post game thread that no one was really talking about him putting up 8/7/3 off the bench. I said he looked healthy but definitely rusty. He will eventually be starting this season at some point.

Reaction Score
I mean to be fair he said that a year ago and most definitely was not.

He looked fluid out there though. By January with some game reps, he's going to be a beast. 99.9% of teams don't have the luxury of that much talent OFF THE BENCH.

Reaction Score
I mentioned in the post game thread that no one was really talking about him putting up 8/7/3 off the bench. I said he looked healthy but definitely rusty. He will eventually be starting this season at some point.
Instead of who?

Reaction Score
He gets my vote as the X factor with the most upside. He's a menace on defense and a 10+ ppg scorer waiting to happen.

Reaction Score
Were you watching the same game as I? I was 4th row. He had a nice put-back rebound. In rhythm 3 wide open on the right wing. I don't think he could've done better with the minutes he received. The team as a whole looked very sharp first half. A little rusty in the second. Unfortunately we only ended up with 99 points. Better luck next time!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He's a major reason why we should have a top ten defense, you don't lose much at all when he comes in for Whaley.

I still don't understand where this offensive optimism comes from though. But I'd love to be wrong.

Reaction Score
Were you watching the same game as I? I was 4th row. He had a nice put-back rebound. In rhythm 3 wide open on the right wing. I don't think he could've done better with the minutes he received. The team as a whole looked very sharp first half. A little rusty in the second. Unfortunately we only ended up with 99 points. Better luck next time!
ok

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom