Akok Akok Update | The Boneyard

Akok Akok Update

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20200219-071540.png

Stay strong young man. Everybody is pulling for you to make a complete recovery.

Reaction Score
Have you even been so emotionally attached to a UConn team that won’t even make the tournament? Every day I love these guys more. I believe Akok will play next year. KD coming back and being dominant right away would be great in giving everyone confidence about Akok's return.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Have you even been so emotionally attached to a UConn team that won’t even make the tournament? Every day I love these guys more. I believe Akok will play next year. KD coming back and being dominant right away would be great in giving everyone confidence about Akok's return.
Agree. I think we can see this is the start of something special. Bouk, Akok are special athletes. Hurley is a nut who wears his emotions on sleeves but a great recruiter who loves his players and really gets UConn basketball. It's fun to be UConn fan again, and we haven't even made the dance yet.

Reaction Score
Well that gave me the feels... One question: "Dancing in the Moonlight?"

Wish Akok the best. He's a great kid.

they werent able to get the rights to Sarah McClachlan's "I will remember you"

Reaction Score

2013?

Reaction Score
They are putting in the fight, leaning on each other and coalescing as brothers. Can’t help but liking them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom